The end . . .

collinwho

• Members

my band, nixon, just played our last show, last night.

The crowd of people who showed up to support us was amazing. We made more $$ on this gig than our past 6-7 gigs combined. The venue was packed, we headlined, went crazy, played absolutely every song that we know, broke some {censored} (on accident) . . . it was amazing. I am literally going to need a week to recover. I can barely walk after smashing my knee on the stage. I felt like absolute {censored} this morning, but it was all worth it.

I've played for more people before. I've played all of our songs better before. But I've never played a better show that last night's show, and all I can think of today is how we can never do it again :cry:

• Moderators

For whatever reason sometimes we are forced to move on, but you now have the experience of what a real performance is. Your next step is to become part of a group that plays with that energy and passion at every show. Those are the bands that move people. Those are the bands that touch people.

• Moderators

For whatever reason sometimes we are forced to move on, but you now have the experience of what a real performance is. Your next step is to become part of a group that plays with that energy and passion at every show. Those are the bands that move people. Those are the bands that touch people.

Archived