No More BCS!!

mrmatt64

• Members

I think this is a great idea. I'm sure there's bugs to work out, but we need to get something like this going soon!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=dw-playoff112707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Also, get rid of the damn conference championship games! The Big 10 is one of the very few smarter conferences that voted against it. If the Big 10 would have voted for it, there would be 2 straight OSU/Mich. games at the end of almost every year, hell, there might have been a 3rd OSU/Mich. game (the BCS Championship Game) in 2006 if the Big 10 would have had a conference championship...:freak:

Mr. Matt

• Members

What a bracket!
:)

And the BCS honks are crazy to think that they wouldn't sell out
every
playoff game as well. Cause they would, no matter the locale.

How true. Now along with March Madness, we'll have...

DECEMBER DESTRUCTION!!!!!

....or would all the games be played in January-hell, what do I know??:p

Mr. Matt

• Members

I just read that off of Yahoo too and I liked it. Great matchups and a great plan. I like how he talked about bringing USC to Michigan or Ohio State to play in the lousy weather. Makes it interesting. Those bowl games, most of them anyway, mean nothing. Just some end of year college football to check out.

• Moderators

No dice on that bracket. Illinois isn't in there. Neither is ASU, Clemson, Tennessee or Oregon. I don't care what Central Michigan did this year. There is NO way lower level Div I conferences should be automatic. I'd maybe buy in if the top 2 teams from the ACC, SEC, Big East, Big Ten, Big 12 and PAC-10 and 4 other qualifiers from the lesser conferences were how the brackets laid out.

Archived