DAOTD: Sudan

Craig Vecchione

• Members

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7126529.stm

He says he has been approached by many Sudanese people who have apologised to him about the events.

"They tell me they feel so embarrassed and ashamed about what's happened, I really feel for them."

He said that he believed that out of a country of about 35 million people, just a tiny minority of 400 protested and called for Mrs Gibbons to face tougher punishment.

"No-one else is really thinking like this minority," he said.

He believes the majority are "unbelievably horrified" by what happened and hope that they can now move on

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It just sucks that in today's world, the British are kissing the {censored}ing asses of the Sudanese for being so {censored}ing gracious. I wish the British would bomb Khartoum to punish the Sudanese government. I'm not even kidding, I wish there were more civilian deaths in the Muslim world, perhaps if there were consequences for their governments acting like assholes, the people would do something about it.

Oh wait, that's right, I forgot. Muslims tend to be super lazy and apathetic, and blame their problems on everyone but themselves. It wouldn't do any good.
C7

• Members

Holy {censored}ing Crap!

I cannot believe this or most of you...

I really hope one of those Global Killer Asteroids hits this planet real soon. we have become so {censored}ing stupid as humans we do not deserve to continue to survive.....

an Arguement/Crime/Punishment over a Teddy bear named Muhammad!

give me a {censored}ing Break :mad:

• Members

It just sucks that in today's world, the British are kissing the {censored}ing asses of the Sudanese for being so {censored}ing gracious. I wish the British would bomb Khartoum to punish the Sudanese government. I'm not even kidding, I wish there were more civilian deaths in the Muslim world, perhaps if there were consequences for their governments acting like assholes, the people would do something about it.

Oh wait, that's right, I forgot. Muslims tend to be super lazy and apathetic, and blame their problems on everyone but themselves. It wouldn't do any good.

C7

{censored} you man.. I'm seriously {censored}in sick and tired of your racist {censored}in attitudes.. How many {censored}ing Muslims do you know? {censored}ing arsehole..

Oh but its all ok.. The mods NEVER crack down on any racial attitudes towards Muslims or Arabs ie it was acceptable several weeks ago to discuss 'killing towelheads'..

• Members

{censored} you man.. I'm seriously {censored}in sick and tired of your racist {censored}in attitudes.. How many {censored}ing Muslims do you know? {censored}ing arsehole..

Oh but its all ok.. The mods NEVER crack down on any racial attitudes towards Muslims or Arabs ie it was acceptable several weeks ago to discuss 'killing towelheads'..

I don't really care what you think of me or my opinions. I guess it's too shocking for some people to hear what other people really think, and it's my fault for not taking everyone else's sensitive natures into account when I express my opinions. My bad.

Maybe if I met some Muslims I'd ask them what the {censored} is wrong with their compatriots, and maybe I'd also ask them why I should be so {censored}ing tolerant of them and their behavior. I probably would not apologize for making generalizations, and I would refuse to concede anything about it being some kind of kook minority, when the majority is seemingly complacent and complicit.

I'm not sorry, Mr. Mow, that I've offended you. I don't like the way Muslims act, and I feel like they deserve to be punished for their actions. If that makes me a hateful racist, then I guess I am whatever you say I am.

C7

• Members

go away troll. open jam is just a click away.

• Members

go away troll. open jam is just a click away.

I'm not trolling at all..

I get pissed at the double standards that go on here.. Its perfectly acceptable to spread hate about Muslims (sorry I believe the term being used the last few weeks was 'towelheads' and It is ongoing talk of violence towards them).

None of you would accept 'lets go bomb/shoot/kill the Kykes/Niggers/wops/chinks/spicks etc' on the forums, why is it suddenly acceptable for the other?

And before you start labeling me some bleeding heart PC guy.. I'm not, I'm really {censored}ing not..

You'll also notice I have not commented in these threads before.. I'm 99% about keeping it on topic..

• Members

I get pissed at the double standards that go on here.. Its perfectly acceptable to spread hate about Muslims (sorry I believe the term being used the last few weeks was 'towelheads' and It is ongoing talk of violence towards them).

I'm not spreading hate. Find one single post where I use a racial epithet, going back as far as you like. Unless Muslim is an epithet. I'm not happy with the current state of affairs in the Muslim world and the ways that it affects the rest of the world, and I think that violence is the best way to solve the problems they present to the rest of the world. At the very least it's the one they're most likely to respond to, since diplomacy has failed and Muslim leaders are notorious for not adhering to negotiated, peaceful terms.

I talk about violence towards them because they preach violence towards me. Don't bother accusing me of not being the "better man" in these situations, because frankly I don't give a {censored} about being the better man.

You may not like what I say, and that's fine, I'm not here to please you, and I'm not going to feign remorse just because you want me to. If you think this is offensive go look at some of the other {censored} I've said on this topic.

C7

• Members

As I said in a thread about the Westboro Baptist Church, people are entitled to their opinion and to speak their mind. Even if YOU or ANYONE ELSE doesn't like what they are saying.

And, like it or not, he has a very valid point about the "majority" of muslims being complacent or complicit. If he didn't they would be throwing the "fringe minority" out on their asses.

Facts are facts. They aren't doing that. And they keep allowing these fanatical {censored}heads to run things. While I don't agree with 100% of what C7 says, I not only support his right to voice his feelings and opinions, I agree with him on several points.

And BTW, YOU are the one who has violated the forum rules with the personal attacks. Not him.

• Members
It just sucks that in today's world, the British are kissing the {censored}ing asses of the Sudanese for being so {censored}ing gracious. I wish the British would bomb Khartoum to punish the Sudanese government.

We believe in diplomacy, HTH. :thu:

Some of the posts in here are of Sudanese levels of overreaction! :cop:

• Members
I'm not trolling at all..

None of you would accept 'lets go bomb/shoot/kill the Kykes/Niggers/wops/chinks/spicks etc' on the forums, why is it suddenly acceptable for the other?

And before you start labeling me some bleeding heart PC guy.. I'm not, I'm really {censored}ing not..

You'll also notice I have not commented in these threads before.. I'm 99% about keeping it on topic..

Here we go with the racist word once again. :blah: :blah: :blah:

If anyone is perpetrating hatred here it is you.

The more weakness you show them the more violent and hate filled they are.

It is reality, there are at least 100 million moslems who want us all dead. No trifling amount so why do you and others minimize this worldwide threat?

They hate us, they want us dead and if they get their hands on WMD's they will use them at the earliest opportunity. Why don't you deal with that?

+10 what C7 says.

Archived