Neo Paks for $410

catphish

• Members

Ha ha ha... snowstorm.

I'm not sure if I'm laughing or crying. It took 4 1/2 hours to get home. 38 miles. I wish I knew the area better, but up to a certain point I have to take the highway. On the highway, speed averaged 4 MPH. I know this because it literally took an hour to go 4 miles.

This was in the Paradise on Earth that is Rhode Island. Glad I got the fancy new cell phone, I downloaded a game to play while sitting there. If I'd had an Ashbury stowed in the vehicle I could have written a song, the beats the iced up wipers were laying down gave me some ideas. Going to have to add an Ashbury to the winter vehicle survival kit.

OK, I'm through with my unrelated rambling, and I feel better now.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha ha ha... snowstorm.

I'm not sure if I'm laughing or crying. It took 4 1/2 hours to get home. 38 miles. I wish I knew the area better, but up to a certain point I have to take the highway. On the highway, speed averaged 4 MPH. I know this because it literally took an hour to go 4 miles.

This was in the Paradise on Earth that is Rhode Island. Glad I got the fancy new cell phone, I downloaded a game to play while sitting there. If I'd had an Ashbury stowed in the vehicle I could have written a song, the beats the iced up wipers were laying down gave me some ideas. Going to have to add an Ashbury to the winter vehicle survival kit.

It's freezing rain here all day. I have to drive to Jersey tomorrow, so i hope it'll be clear.

• Members

Mine came in but shipped to my old college address. They rejected the package and it's going back to the sender. I tried e-mailing the guy twice before it shipped (directly after payment) and e-mailed them yesterday and still no response from them....UGH

• Members

Ha ha ha... snowstorm.

It's crazy out there. Now go drink a bourbon and listen to Kill 'em All!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If I were you, I'd call the music store that had the ebay auction. They told me they would replace my non-working unit, so they must have a few more.

Do you happen to know what the name of the store was? Ebay is blocked at work so I can't check! Also, do you think american musical supply or samedaymusic would price match the blowout price from musicians friend?

• Members

dunno the name. Here's the phone #: (617)363-3252, no clue on the other stuff.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but I'm in Australia (I plan to use a mail forwarding account to get it shipped to me if they don't ship internationally) but do you happen to have an email address for them instead?

Archived