Batman trailer, if anyone is interested

catphish

• Members

Gotta admit it, the last Batman movie really made the first 3 look like pieces of crap.

They were doing different things. The Burton ones were supposed to be channeling the comic book of the 50's, so they were a bit campy. I think they did a good job. The one with clooney and the one with val kilmer were crap.

Chris Nolan's Batman is a bit more serious. Love both Burton's and the new ones, but I prefer the new ones, personally.

• Members

I like the Dark Knight series. This trailer wasn't as exciting as I was hoping. I'll still gladly go see it tho!!

+1. I saw the trailer this weekend before I am Legend, and I was underwhelmed, but I will definitely see the film.

• Members

Gotta admit it, the last Batman movie really made the first 3 look like pieces of crap.

So you liked "Batman & Robin" but not Keaton's "Batman"?? :freak:

;)

Actually the first Batman w/ Keaton and Nicholson is one of my all-time favorite flicks. The 3 sequels were downright atrocious, but it was good. I thought Burton did a great job.

• Members

I saw an extra-long Batman trailer that was played at the openning night of 'I am Legend' in IMAX, and in it there's a street scene in Gotham and you see a giant movie billboard with the Batman logo clashing a Superman logo. It only showed up for a split second in the trailer (may be in the movie too). But do you think that's gonna be their next project - Batman V. Superman??

Archived