Congratulations!

Thunderbroom

• Members

To one of the singers in my band.

US99 (Super Huge Country Music Station) sponsored a talent contest at a bar we play at regularly. They've been running the contest for the last few months. On a lark, one of our singers entered the contest the last time we played there and was one of the 5 finalists for the evening. Last night, all of the previous finalists (either 15 or 20) competed for the grand prize of a trip for four to Mexico, $1000 cash and a 42" widescreen TV.

She won!

I'm so happy for her.

:)

• Members
To one of the singers in my band.

US99 (Super Huge Country Music Station) sponsored a talent contest at a bar we play at regularly. They've been running the contest for the last few months. On a lark, one of our singers entered the contest the last time we played there and was one of the 5 finalists for the evening. Last night, all of the previous finalists (either 15 or 20) competed for the grand prize of a trip for four to Mexico, $1000 cash and a 42" widescreen TV.

She won!

I'm so happy for her.

:)

Yay!!!!Y'all gonna be big stars!!!Will you still remember us little people when Yard Fulla Cars is the next big thing in Country music?

• Members

Yay!!!!

Y'all gonna be big stars!!!

Will you still remember us little people when Yard Fulla Cars is the next big thing in Country music?

She did this on her own with no help from us. As I understand it (couldn't go last night), she played a couple of her own tunes on acoustic guitar. She sang karaoke to get into the finals. I'm sure doing her own thing really set her apart. The songs she played are a couple that I'm going to be playing with her next year as she pushes her solo career forward. I'm pretty excited to be working with her. She's a really great person.

• Members

She did this on her own with no help from us. As I understand it (couldn't go last night), she played a couple of her own tunes on acoustic guitar. She sang karaoke to get into the finals. I'm sure doing her own thing really set her apart. The songs she played are a couple that I'm going to be playing with her next year as she pushes her solo career forward. I'm pretty excited to be working with her. She's a really great person.

Yeah, but when folks start getting this kind of recognition, they tend to bring their friends along (at least the good ones do)........

Archived