mp3 content - joybuzzer: one word, singular...

BeeTL

• Members

...Good vibe, I Like the song "The Way of Things" I LOVE the riff goin on when the drums kick in...there some cool stuff going on later in that song too....Some of the stuff wasn't up my alley but I didn't mind it at all...I like the "What I Need" song too....All of the playing is very good though...Sounds like it was a fun band.

• Members

The production is a little dated, no doubt because it is...well '92. ;)

I like the spirit of the band of the band, and the bass (I assume it's a rick - that's what it sounds like) is pretty cool throughout. That second tune (what i need) had like an early Detroit rock vibe. That Drivin song has a little REM style to it, and I hear some..I dunno maybe Van Morrison influence in a few spots. Were you guys a Chicago band? Are you still playing with any of them?

• Members

The production is a little dated, no doubt because it is...well '92.
;)

I like the spirit of the band of the band, and the bass (I assume it's a rick - that's what it sounds like) is pretty cool throughout. That second tune (what i need) had like an early Detroit rock vibe. That Drivin song has a little REM style to it, and I hear some..I dunno maybe Van Morrison influence in a few spots. Were you guys a Chicago band? Are you still playing with any of them?

The bass is a Ric. Bill's bass playing is what drove me to rhythm guitar, vocals and songwriting. We were (are) good friends, and if I was going to be in a band with him, I was going to be playing something other than bass...

"Drivin' me away" was mine too. We're in Tampa Bay, and the stars seem to be aligning for at least a couple of us to get back together.

We'll see...

• Members

downloading now, will listen shortly.

Enjoy!

On the production, it was recorded on a 12 Track beta-style deck/board (Akai/Teac?), bounced to stereo DAT, then 10 more tracks were added to the stereo mix, bounced again, then 10 more.

The back of the CD said "ADADAD".

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Stolen for future listening. Kinda a PITA that the tracks have no tag data and the filenames are generic
:(

Sorry, those were first posted in 2008, and I'm still pretty .mp3 challenged to this day.

I was surprised to see the links still worked.

• Members
Sorry, those were first posted in 2008, and I'm still pretty .mp3 challenged to this day. I was surprised to see the links still worked.

If you want I can put it up for download with all the tags in place - I had to do that to my copy to get it in my library anyways :) .

Archived