Day of the Dead remake...

Bogster

• Members

Hopefully Nick Cannon will get his face chewed off by a Zombie. The preview of this one doesn't look promising, but I'll end up seeing it one way or another. I loved the 2003 remake of "Dawn of the Dead." Maybe this one won't suck, but who knows.

Too bad Mena Suvari isn't going to show her boobs again (she said in an interview she wouldn't do any more nudity). I'd like to see her puffy nipples one more time.

• Members

Who cares? If George Romero wants to write a movie, I'll probably watch it.

This has ZERO affiliation with George A. Romero.

His new zombie movie comes out soon, it's called Diary Of The Dead.

I'm obligated to see this movie for obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy that they made it in the first place.

When Facebook stops being a biotch and lets me log in to get the links, I'll post 2 photos for you all to explain my last statement

• Members

I'm with J-the 2003 remake of Dawn of the Dead was great. The original was hilarious. I mean, zombies taking pies in the face! Brilliant! :D

I will see this one, but consider me apprehensive due to the casting. From the trailer it doesn't look like it's gonna be as good as the Dawn remake, but I will see it anyway...

• Members

Ok, here you be....

This one is part of my back piece tattoo, a collage of scenes from my favourite horror movies. It's Bub from the original Day Of The Dead. And yes, that is George A. Romero's signature beside it. He signed my back for me and I had it tattooed in later that day.

n532755415_1213080_9025.jpg

I've had a bit more work done since this was taken, but this is the most recent pic I have of the backpiece work in progress.

n532755415_1213081_9648.jpg

And here is when I met George and he signed it.

n532755415_1100944_4739.jpg

• Members

Ok, here you be....

This one is part of my back piece tattoo, a collage of scenes from my favourite horror movies. It's Bub from the original Day Of The Dead. And yes, that is George A. Romero's signature beside it. He signed my back for me and I had it tattooed in later that day.

n532755415_1213080_9025.jpg

I've had a bit more work done since this was taken, but this is the most recent pic I have of the backpiece work in progress.

n532755415_1213081_9648.jpg

And here is when I met George and he signed it.

n532755415_1100944_4739.jpg

You met Romero???

COOL! :thu:

*seethes with envy*

• Members

You met Romero???

COOL!
:thu:

*seethes with envy*

It's not obvious in this photo, but I have Capt Spaulding tattooed and signed by Sid Haig, Pinhead signed by Doug Bradley, Karen Cooper (zombie girl from the original Night Of The Living Dead) signed by Kyra Schon and Ash from Evil Dead/Army Of Darkness signed by Bruce Campbell. And yes, photos to prove that I met them all and that they really signed my back.

I've met a TON more horror related actors, but these ones are on my back, so whenever I meet one of them, I get it signed in too.

• Members

It's not obvious in this photo, but I have Capt Spaulding tattooed and signed by Sid Haig, Pinhead signed by Doug Bradley, Karen Cooper (zombie girl from the original Night Of The Living Dead) signed by Kyra Schon and Ash from Evil Dead/Army Of Darkness signed by Bruce Campbell. And yes, photos to prove that I met them all and that they really signed my back.

I've met a TON more horror related actors, but these ones are on my back, so whenever I meet one of them, I get it signed in too.

Now THAT'S dedication! :)

Archived