sx fretless basses. WOW!!!

lumpy555

• Members

my kittle brother,kevin just bought a used one in wauseon,ohio not too far from toledo,MAN!!! she is a beaut. fretless,great burst finnish,gold hardware,but no case. i just told him about rondo and do they sell the sx-basses case? i went to the site as well,i only been there a couple times lookin at the agile lp guitars,and where are the basses? they had 2-pages. the guitars are like 15-pages,wtf? any ideas on the cases? also he is now sellin his fender squire p-bass,black+white in a gig bag,a small ding on her,150.00. i told him i would direct him to the hcbf,but he is a little bashful,sorry fer the long story,oohhh! pm me about his squire bass,i will also get his e-mail thingy to let anyone contact him about the bass. he lives in point place, in toledo... peace-out!!! lump....

• Members

thanks.. whats the cost? and where do you guys buy the upgrades for the sx basses? i like one stop shopping,soo i need the tuners,pups,the vol.pots,or the whole assembly that you can install into the cavity with everything all ready wired,the thin copper type of stuff to line the cavity with,bridge,also a graphite nut or bone nut? any ideas? my brother likes to work on old radios,computers,anything that requires a bunch of soldering!!! thanks. lump...

• Members

The only really necessary mods are a new jack (Switchcraft) and 250 K pots (CTS). Both are available from Allparts. Some folks don't even make those changes, and are happy with a stock SX.

I'd replace the bridge with a Gotoh 201. The stock pups and tuners are fine.

Archived