ok..sooo.... who's got a cheap cab for sale?

Guttermouth

• Moderators

Hahahaha. If I had the time/money I TOTALLY would go down there this weekend. You know how much I love roadtrips!
;)

Is my Thomas the Tank Engine still doin ok?

Hahahahaha. Oh man.

Thomas is just kicking it. I'm sure he'll be there for your next visit to Chicago. I mean, I gotta taste this homemade marinara you brag about. :wave:

• Members

Thomas is just kicking it. I'm sure he'll be there for your next visit to Chicago. I mean, I gotta taste this homemade marinara you brag about.
:wave:

Fun fun!

So, first week of March then? How many people are expected that Friday night? before the whole giant show thing. It looks like I'm basically taking that WHOLE week off work for shows...haha. So far, Friday should be me and my gf coming up, and the band will come up Saturday...so if you want, I can cook Friday night, I'll just need to know if I'm cooking for 4 or 12.

• Members

I'm selling my old Fender bassman 412 silverface cab as seen here, but I think shipping will be a deal killer. Its a big heavy bastage of a thing, but it's super old school cool!

DCP01648.jpg

I used to run 2 of these cabs with an old peavey MKIII head. I sold the blackface cab to the owner of the rehearsal studios I attend. I'm going to sell this cab and the old Peavey head to fund future GAS attacks.

• Moderators

Fun fun!

So, first week of March then? How many people are expected that Friday night? before the whole giant show thing. It looks like I'm basically taking that WHOLE week off work for shows...haha. So far, Friday should be me and my gf coming up, and the band will come up Saturday...so if you want, I can cook Friday night, I'll just need to know if I'm cooking for 4 or 12.

Chris isn't coming so it looks like it is just us on Friday night. :)

Archived