lug....I'm calling you out!!!

Les_Izzmor

• Members

This morning I read on this forum that you think you're a bad-ass in a knife-fight.

Is that so? Really???

Well. I don't think you're so tough. I fact I think you've got no knife skills at all. And. All you are is a bunch of talk. All mouth and no action. I can't believe you didn't think this wouldn't elicit a challange from me. Well. Consider yourself challenged.

-To prove you've got no skills my man mlwarriner is going to take you down.

-Then I've got my good buddy Basshunter to back him up. He's still pissed about the Patriots, and he's lookin' to make somebody pay.

-After BH I've got the Jacksonville Double-Team, Bogster and Rowka, ready to show you how they do it in the Sunshine State.

-If for some reason you're still breathing bnsywonger is gonna cut you up real bad.

-If that fails I'm goin' old-skool and getting another double team, The Old-Mods. That's right, allan grossman and bassaussie are gonna slice you up like a melon.

-I'm gonna back that double team up with a triple team, The New-Mods, Jazz Ad, T-Broom and catphish, with secret guest (melancholy mechanic)

-Then I'm gonna get the young whipper-snappers on you. Jesus etc and The Ox. (Two old enemies combining forces. That plan never loses)

-Maybe. For some real fun I'm gonna let fruno out of his cage and give him TWO knives. That's almost too cruel.

-Just when you think it's safe to go back in the fight, I'm gonna unleash the Canadian Cutter on you. That's right, mikgag is primed to slice and dice you.

-And. For the finale I'm gonna have the entire scary page of Lefo's site treat you like a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Let's see how tough you are now.

Punk :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, and if that's not enough i'll slip Les a real knife
:mad:

Shh.

You're my secret weapon.

If lug dispatches of everybody else you'll come out of the crowd and hit him with a folding chair. Then degroove will sneak up behind lug and stab him with his steely knife.....

• Members

wait...what?

how the hell did my dog get in this fight???

*hides*

Let me refresh your memory.

Hammerbash I

3:00 am

Empty beer bottles all over the place

C7 Asleep in the corner

You told Doc Lobotomy, Sharkey, cdb, and myself that anytime we wanted to challenge lug to a knife fight you'd be first in line to slice the King. I'm calling in my marker.

Now. Get in there and make me proud.

• Members

You're not seeing the big picture Mark.

There's gonna be a lot of dead bodies in all this. (Like the last scene of Reservoir Dogs, but with more blood and more bodies and less Michael Madsen).

All of those dead people had jobs. You may be able to get a good job out of this. Hell. Grossman works for the gov't, you gotta like your chances there.

• Members

+1

I'm taking this to the rumble:

chainsaw2.jpg

It's a powered umm.. knife..

I'm wearing this armour as well:

35053507.JPG

A chainsaw??? Have you ever seen Basshunter? He's like 8'10". That's like nail-clippers to him. He'll thank you right before he turns you into his new beer, REMUS Ale.

And. That armor is useless against bassaussie, he can throw a knife through the eye of a needle at 143 paces.

• Members

if lug boalg and funkee are throwing down

you best belive ima come at you like a spider monkey covered in razor blades

As you can see. I've already accounted for BOALG and Funkee.

So. Best take your new dictionary and join the Witness Protection Program before you make a decision you'll regret everytime you try to eat solid food.

• Members

Geez Les....this really puts me on the spot. I mean, you're my homeboy, but damn....lug's been The Man since Day-1.

Just for the sake of self-preservation, I gotta go with Texas Toast....he puts The Suck on any one of you, and ya-alls are done like last week's pork chops.

See. That's why I challenged him to a knife fight.

There's no mp3's allowed within 500 yards of the knife fight. Without his mp3's lug's about as threatening as a three-legged kitten with ADD.

I'm no fool.

• Members

A chainsaw??? Have you ever seen Basshunter? He's like 8'10". That's like nail-clippers to him. He'll thank you right before he turns you into his new beer, REMUS Ale.

And. That armor is useless against bassaussie, he can throw a knife through the eye of a needle at 143 paces.

I'm just a distraction, this is lug pwning you and your suck ass posse moments later:

800px-M1-A1_Abrams_Fire.jpg

• Members

Let me refresh your memory.

Hammerbash I

3:00 am

Empty beer bottles all over the place

C7 Asleep in the corner

You told Doc Lobotomy, Sharkey, cdb, and myself that anytime we wanted to challenge lug to a knife fight you'd be first in line to slice the King. I'm calling in my marker.

Now. Get in there and make me proud.

oh yeah, now i *sorta* remember.

*grabs knife*

*girds loins*

alright suck-man...let's dance.

Archived