"NEW" bass and pics to prove it

poomwah

• Members

After seeing it in person I totally abandoned my plans for the pearloid pickguard and the refinish. The color of the wood in person is GORGEOUS. And the pickguard is great the way it is, I'll just get some plastic polish and clean it up. Anyway I just got home not long ago, but I promised renfield I'd post pics tonight.

DSCF1907.jpg
DSCF1909.jpg

:cry:

She's a thing of beauty. And good call leaving her stock. They are timeless, and only going to decrease in numbers. Don't ruin a perfectly good one.

• Members

After seeing it in person I totally abandoned my plans for the pearloid pickguard and the refinish. The color of the wood in person is GORGEOUS. And the pickguard is great the way it is, I'll just get some plastic polish and clean it up. Anyway I just got home not long ago, but I promised renfield I'd post pics tonight. So here are a few for now, so I can go play and piss off the neighbors, LOL.

For your viewing pleasure, my new baby, in her new home

I'm really really glad you like it man. :thu: It was nice meetin' ya. :wave: That and you got home safely too. That fog was a p.i.t.a. Apologies for giving ya so much gas before you actually got it. I told ya it was a she didn't I? ;)

Archived