Video of my band! *Warning! Metal-content*

Mytola

• Members

We were playing at a culture festival here in Norway yesterday, and we got filmed by a local TV crew. Check it out:

Link to video

I'm pretty happy with my tone, and the L2500 was, as always, a dream to play. (Thankyouthankyouthankyou, Kindness! :thu: )

Signal chain is: Bass > EBS Multicomp >EBS Multidrive > EBS Microbass II >PA.

• Members

Cool vid. Dig the production. Your bass sounds like a hamma!
:rawk:

As always, the cookie monster sounds funny when your trying to make serious music.
:)

Agreed. Cool stuff, but man that singer just ruins the vibe, like it robs your credibility or something. The bands' sound though, rawks.

• Members

Badass music.

Not-so-badass vocals.

I agree. Especially badass bass tone.

Actually I saw a cool band last night with a MEAN bass tone, Electric Eel Shock. They're a Japanese band. The bassist was playing a Seymour Duncan (ESP) PJ Bass thru a Sunn head and a 7x10 (one was missing.) :lol:

• Members

vid isnt working properly for me, audio is ok but fades intermittently and the vid randomly stops and starts?

your bass sounds awesome, the guitars could do with more gain saturation and volume from what i'm hearing.

as perviously mentioned the vocals arn't perfect and they are overpowering.

• Members

Really cool mang! That's nice to have such a high quality vid of your band.

I have to ask though: why is your band name English and the vocals (that I understood) in English?

Thanks!

The vocals and band name is English because, well. Norwegian vocals like this doesn't really work well. It might sound a bit strange to you Americans (and some of you non-Americans as well, ofc) but English band names plus English lyrics is extremely common over here, especially with this kind of music.

Archived