Gay marriage in CA

Super_Donut_Man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Good point. I don't deny my gay employees health care coverage.
:)

IIRC, the City of SF has made it mandatory that all companies doing business in SF extend health benefits to domestic partners. Not sure if that means bf/bf, bf/gf, gf/gf or marriage/civil union.

• Members

IIRC, the City of SF has made it mandatory that all companies doing business in SF extend health benefits to domestic partners. Not sure if that means bf/bf, bf/gf, gf/gf or marriage/civil union.

Perhaps their law is similar to our law here in MA? Here in MA, the domestic partner law allows extension of benefits to any domestic partner (bf/gf, bf/bf, gf/gf) and does not require any civil paperwork. The only requirement is cohabitation.

• Members
Yeah. You do kinda have to watch us
:D

Working from home today and it's a slow day so I figured I'd grace all y'all with my presence.

The forum's always better when AG's in da howz! Man, there's a ton of stuff that I need to be doing. All logical thought tells me that I really, really need to jump off but I just don't feel like working. :D

• Members
The forum's always better when AG's in da howz! Man, there's a ton of stuff that I need to be doing. All logical thought tells me that I really, really need to jump off but I just don't feel like working.

There's stuff I could be doing too but I don't wanna. I'll do it when I'm in the office tomorrow :D

• Members
It makes one wonder what the Bob Saget is going on over at ebassist.

Sorry, AG. I couldn't resist.

I really didn't get the Bob Saget thing until now - I don't read over here all that often but I'm guessing someone has seen The Aristocrats :D

What a great movie. Bob Saget and Gilbert Gottfried had me on the floor :)

Archived