Spector Appreciation Thread

SpectorDave

• Members

I've not heard much about Spector around here so thought id start a dedicated thread.

Show your Spectors!

Here's my Spector NS-2J:

SpectorNS-2J.jpg

This picture doesn't do my NS-2J justice. Its an amazing bass. plays and sounds beautifully.

And my Spector Legend 5:

SpectorLegend5.jpg

This is the bass that got my started on Spector.

• Members

DanBriggs_lrg.jpg

i dont have one yet, but my favorite bassist, dan briggs of between the buried and me does. In fact i got my schecter because i thought that was what he had. Still a great buy.

Dude I just saw BTBAM live and Briggs absolutely killed it! The man is amazing on bass, period :thu:

• Members

I really think I am becoming a bass-hermit.

Knowing is half the battle. Now get out there and rock something different for a change! And for God's sake don't just say 'but it's not a Fender' and toss it aside without giving it a chance. There are a TON of killer basses out there that don't have the big F on them.:cool:

• Members

I used to own matching blue NS2000s, a 4-string and a 5-string. Contrary to what a lot of people say, I *liked* the EMG-Hz pickups.

I sold them both, and I'm sorry especially I sold the four string. I really liked that bass a lot.

• Members

I used to own matching blue NS2000s, a 4-string and a 5-string. Contrary to what a lot of people say, I *liked* the EMG-Hz pickups.

I sold them both, and I'm sorry especially I sold the four string. I really liked that bass a lot.

I like the HZs too. Not the same at the DCs but they're good.

Archived