3/4 94 bpm jam

fretless

• Members
I'm gonna hit this when I get home, really this time.... I mean it...
:rolleyes:

I've got an XLR cable on the desk beside me, gonna bring it home and try record from the DI on the Shuttle. Mmmm.... tube DI!
:love::cool:

Sweet , I can't wait to hear it ! And the Green machine !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's mine. Took about an hour. 3 acoustic guitars (right left and center) and my Waterstone 12er.

This is begging for someone to lay down a nice blusey lead...............um.........Guttermouth!

WHAPACHAW!!!!!!! ( ****throws hands out in ninja-like motion****)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6699193&q=hi

• Members
I'm gonna hit this when I get home, really this time.... I mean it...
:rolleyes:

I've got an XLR cable on the desk beside me, gonna bring it home and try record from the DI on the Shuttle. Mmmm.... tube DI!
:love::cool:

How's that clip coming? :poke:

• Members

I tried playing something but it all really sucked so I'm not going to bother embarassing myself. Especially compared to those other clips... You buncha fancy mothers with your guitars and keyboards.

• Members
I tried playing something but it all really sucked so I'm not going to bother embarassing myself. Especially compared to those other clips... You buncha fancy mothers with your guitars and keyboards.

:eek: He changed his av!!!

And here I was just about to photoshop the 'hawk onto your old one.

• Members

you can't come in here and super puss out like that ! Now you really owe us ! :p

• Members
you can't come in here and super puss out like that ! Now you really owe us !
:p

Don't make me post one JM5/Lug style again :mad:

No seriously, I've only been playing bass for barely a year, and during that time I've been "playing bass" (meaning like an hour a week). I am awful. Your brain will thank you :p

• Members

Hah!! That would've been great
:D

If you have a bigger version of the pic (or even that if not) I'll still do it for you if you want.

And you should give it a go. Not everyone here is that good :wave:, and we all have to start somewhere.

Besides, recording yourself is a fantastic learning tool.

Wait... you've been here since May 2004 and you only picked up the bass a year ago?

• Members

If you have a bigger version of the pic (or even that if not) I'll still do it for you if you want.

And you should give it a go. Not everyone here is that good
:wave:
, and we all have to start somewhere.

Besides, recording yourself is a fantastic learning tool.

Wait... you've been here since May 2004 and you only picked up the bass a year ago?

That's the only size I gots.

Yes but I can learn without all of you realizing I can't even jam to a drum track cause I don't know scales and thinking I'm a loser :cry:

Back story: I bought a bass for my bday in may 04, but had to sell it a month later for money reasons. Bought another one two years later, but never played it then had to sell it again a few months later. I didn't really start to pick bass back up until 7 months ago or so, when I joined my band. Even then, between 50 hour work weeks, girlfriends, volunteer firefighting, hanging out with friends, moving several times, etc., I barely play. I've been behind on songs for my band for months, let alone time to truly practice or tinker.

• Members

awwww come on man - bust out that kustom, hook up the catastrofuzz, turn the squeal on and play it like a theremin.you can do it!!!!:poke:

• Members
THAT'S IT!!!!

The second I'm drunk (20 munutes matbe?), I'm going to upload the most brutal, rockin, awful piece of {censored} 3/4 94 bpm jam the forum has ever seen!!!
:mad::evil:

Just remember, now matter how hard you try, how drunk you get, you can't ever be worse on bass than lug. It's just a mathematical impossibility.

• Members
Just remember, now matter how hard you try, how drunk you get, you can't ever be worse on bass than lug. It's just a mathematical impossibility.

That almost sounds like a challenge. :D

Alright. I've got my L2K -> catastrofuzz -> Kustom K150 -> Peavey PV8 -> X-Fi Platinum.

Lets see what I can think up here :poke:

• Members

Well balls. I am outputting the 3/4 jam to my mixer, where my bass is plugged in, back into the computer... I am getting massive feedback though.

I just went to plug the cable from the kustom directly in and something is shocking me, lol. If I weren't drunk this might be kind of alarming or painful.

and now I can't get it to record w/ the drumtrack playing. Why do I fail so hard?

• Members
Well balls. I am outputting the 3/4 jam to my mixer, where my bass is plugged in, back into the computer... I am getting massive feedback though.

I just went to plug the cable from the kustom directly in and something is shocking me, lol. If I weren't drunk this might be kind of alarming or painful.

and now I can't get it to record w/ the drumtrack playing. Why do I fail so hard?

hahahahaha.
pwned.jpg

Archived