sorry guys

poorboy

• Members

It's OK we all do it from time to time and a lot of us my self included have got the please don't do it again EMAIL from a mod. This forum has rules also but they are pretty lax in inforceing a lot of them as long as you don't make them so blatent that they have to.:thu: Even the mods at times have been known to pretty close to the line and they are pretty good people most of the time.but if you catch one of them in a bad mood don't push the issue.

• Members

- snip -

I don't see this thread getting locked.... yet. I don't know Poorboy's history over all, but everyone slips some times and should be allowed the chance to honestly try and make right by it. Lord knows I've had my share of hiccups here but thankfully I am not dogged too much still for my crimes of the past.

• Members

I don't see this thread getting locked.... yet. I don't know Poorboy's history over all, but everyone slips some times and should be allowed the chance to honestly try and make right by it. Lord knows I've had my share of hiccups here but thankfully I am not dogged too much still for my crimes of the past.

Not because of PB, but BOALG's TB bashing.

• Members

Come on man, we all know the rules don't apply to Boalg...

Yeah, he's like the little puppy that dribbles on the floor. You want to scold him, but you know he's just too young to understand it yet. So you just draw attention to his foibles in the hopes he will eventually clue in that it's not cool to do that.

Archived