700 used thunderbird :]

poomwah

• Members

why wouldn't it be ok with ebay?

quite simply... they make their money off of how much you sell your item for... so if you are intentionall selling low and making up for it in your shipping charges (which ebay can't touch) then ebay is losing money. it's obvious why ebay SHOULD have a problem with it

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you. I think the people who do that are jerks.

But in order to prevent that from happening it would require such a large effort it's not even worth it. Just look at the auctions, most people should know the tricks by now, and move along.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you. I think the people who do that are jerks.

But in order to prevent that from happening it would require such a large effort it's not even worth it. Just look at the auctions, most people should know the tricks by now, and move along.

I normally wouldn't buy from someone that inflated the shipping... the problem was... i bought ground effects that were supposed to be COMPLETE... six pieces plus hardware and bracketry... so for all of that... the 60 shipping would have been about right. But the fact that I didnt get the hardware or the bracketry and only 4 of the six pieces.... thats what made the shipping so cheap.

• Members

well the seller reminded me again that I got a good deal on what they did send, regardless of whether or not they said there was more.. they also made it clear that I'm getting nothing else from them... so I filed a dispute on paypal, guess we'll see what happens.

I'm telling you , between this and all the bad luck I've had with UPS, and with music go round, etc. I don't know if I'll ever buy something online again :[

Archived