I'm afraid to ask, but...Is this a joke?

Teletypist

• Members
I did it a couple weeks ago, shortly after Bruce committed suicide. The sources of the paper are various newspapers, AP and Ebsco.

Yeah, if you could provide the cites, I'd appreciate it...

It's a bit hard to follow up on just "AP" and there are more than a couple newspapers in the US :D

• Members
  • Members

:cry:

You'd best remind his punk-ass that you can either work free and you can work fast, but he can only choose one.

Got an email from him again this morning. Wants to know if he can come over and help with the mix. :rolleyes:

Dude couldn't manage to string together 2 rhymes without screwing up and wanted to know why the mic wasn't pointed at him. He thought the end of the mic was where you sang like on a 58, but it was a wide diaphragm condenser. And he wants to help me, a former Juno award winning engineer, to help mix a single vocal track in with the mp3 he provided. :facepalm:

• Members
  • Members

Dude, no need to be like that. He's already provided way more supporting cites than most folks.

If I could get the actual cites, I'd be happier, then I could easily check claim v. source, but he's providing the specific news stories he used, which is part of what was asked for (and well more than most, especially since he's got six different major news stories, when most folks have one or maybe two, if they provide any at all).

• Members
Dude, no need to be like that. He's already provided way more supporting cites than most folks.

If I could get the actual cites, I'd be happier, then I could easily check claim v. source, but he's providing the specific news stories he used, which is part of what was asked for (and well more than most, especially since he's got six different major news stories, when most folks have one or maybe two, if they provide any at all).

Good call. I should have included the ;). In real life I'm one sarcastic SOB.

;)

• Members

Wow... Seriously? I used Torrentpond to get a no cdcrack, and it turned out to be a trojan, turned every single file I clicked on to open into the trojan file; I couldn't open anything. Ended up having to send it in and have them wipe it and reset it for me. And who wants to spend 5 minutes typing out

Abruzzese, Sarah. "Anthrax Suspect's Death Is Dark End for Family Man." Ed. Eric Lipton. New York Times 2 Aug. 08: A20-21.

6 times?

Edit : Soz, didn't refresh to see your other post :-)

Archived