I'm back!

L. Ron Hoover

• Members

Like anyone even noticed I was gone....
:D

Got married on the 20th and then went to Hawaii for 2 weeks. It was awesome.

Not much has changed around here, I see.

Hope you had a great honeymoon bro. She hasn't kicked you to the curb yet apparently, so your'e off to a good start. :D

I could really stand to log some serious beach time myself. :thu:

• Members

Hope you had a great honeymoon bro. She hasn't kicked you to the curb yet apparently, so your'e off to a good start.

I could really stand to log some serious beach time myself.
:thu:

It was really awesome, I gotta say. :thu:

I didn't want to leave Maui. It's seriously the best place I've ever been.

• Members

Like anyone even noticed I was gone....

Got married on the 20th and then went to Hawaii for 2 weeks. It was awesome.

Not much has changed around here, I see.

Congrats. Let me sum up what you missed... 417 political threads and more attention whoring from JM5.

That's about it.

• Members

Were you on Maui the whole time or did you venture to the other islands? I lived on Oahu for 3 years and never made it to Maui or Hawaii :cry:

Glad you had fun (believe me, it's nice to visit, sucks to live). Glad to hear you're off to a good start

• Members

Were you on Maui the whole time or did you venture to the other islands? I lived on Oahu for 3 years and never made it to Maui or Hawaii
:cry:

Glad you had fun (believe me, it's nice to visit, sucks to live). Glad to hear you're off to a good start

We visited Oahu, Maui and Hawaii, but spent most of our time on Maui. Hawaii was stunningly beautiful and the volcanos were unreal, Waikiki Beach had its charms ;) but west Maui was the nicest spot. The weather was perfect (high 80s,

The travel days to get there and back from Newfoundland were brutal, though.

What did you not like about living there? I can totally see housing prices, the isolation and the traffic in Oahu being downsides to living there. :D

Archived