Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

james on bass

• Members

No kidding. My turkey came from a box and looked more like a ham until it was cut.

Ah, the life of the single guy.
:cry:

Aww. :(

Here, have an E dinner on me.

This next plate is something I came up with off the cuff. Rutabaga with a red wine and pomegranate reduction. I kept the seeds in for a bit of texture and added some brown sugar to counteract the bitterness of the rutabaga. On the other side of the plate I have beets with a balsamic vinaigrette.

n691468129_826441_2824.jpgIt tasted way better than it looks.. I don't know how those food network guys get their food to look so good.

Some fresh Cranberries in a jelly.

n691468129_826440_3524.jpg

Then the Turkey...

n691468129_826442_3548.jpg

• Members
All on one plate.

n691468129_826445_7763.jpg
(please dont mind the goofy tablecloth, it's for the kids. Ha ha. It's been on the table since mid September)

Desert

n691468129_826453_817.jpg

oh gawd! i'd kill some one to eat those foodz :p
Mexican thanksgiving is pretty {censored}ty, its the same day but here is ''the family day'', no one makes turkey or something good for dinner

• Members
id take great food day in and day out, over turkey one day a year
:rolleyes:

That was my logic. It was good and I am having leftovers today too, it was just a boneless log for lack of a better description. It seriously looked like a ham in the oven, complete with netting all around it, but cut like a turkey. It was tasty, that's all I care about.

Thanks for sharing Eve, your spread looked really great, and I bet it was rather tasty. I'm getting tired just thinking about eating it.

Archived