oh. oh my. big huge gigantastic show announcement

mlwarriner

• Members

I'm serious. I've never heard of them.

I should have made a more thorough post, because I'm really not mocking you. That's really cool that you get to share a stage with them.

C7

Unless your into hardcore you wouldn't know about them. They are incredible live. I've seen them a few times and each time they got better. I wish I could be there man, take lots of pics!

Dan

• Members

Congrats, that's cool. I'd be scared shitless to have to open for them with their audience.
:eek:

ya know - i hadn't thought about that.

but whatever. as far as i'm concerned, this is easily the chance of a lifetime for me/us.

the bad part is - my last show with this band was slated to be november 22nd.

i think i'll extend that a little. ;)

just this once. :)

unless we get booked with coalesce before they get a replacement bassist. :wave::wave::wave:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I saw Madball about a year ago, freaking awesome band live. Can't for the life of me remember who the hell I saw them with, though. They weren't headlining, I know that.

I've done a few opening gigs, I think one of the most fun was with Pissing Razors a few years back. Played chess with one of the guys after the show. Pretty funny to see if you were a fan I'm sure.

• Members

so the gig pretty much rocked. we were third of five bands, with madball headlining.

rocked the guttermouth electronics shirt, fo shizzle.

i broke a string, nearly passed out, pretty sure i've got a black eye, and there are scratch marks/scabs on places i didn't think i was touched.

all in all, it was a fairly normal gig for us, minus the madball part.

and yes, i know. no pics = no show. whatever. drummer's GF was shooting vids/pics, i'll post 'em if i can get ahold of 'em.

they didn't seem to interested in hanging out, i think they were pretty worn out from thursday's show in bill's neighborhood with suicidal. i did manage to steal the bassist's setlist and have it autographed by the whole band tho :)

Archived