My friends missing *major mojo needed*

fingeringam

• Members

You guys have issues. Not everyone randomly shacks up with any broad they see. Not to mention, if the OP is freaking out over being "out of contact" for 12 {censored}ing hours, chances are this isn't the type of kid that's always out and about being mister cool getting laid.

But what do I know.

• Members

Dude, what's the latest? Did your friend show up yet???

ok so it turns out, his grandpa found him on his way to LA, 120 miles from his house. I'm still very unclear on details as the family was already pissed at me, and he is under house arrest

so i guess he was only gone a total of 7 hours, left for school at 7 am, was found at 2 pm, his parents didnt want to let me know i guess :mad:

My best guess is, the chick he met at the concert on hallowen, called him and offered him some free poon. He, being the absolute dumb ass he is, tried to take a 3 hour trip up there, without a car mind you, get some vag, and get back before anyone found out....

I'm glad he's ok, but this is by far the stupidest thing he ever did.

t3ch your right, he's not that kinda kid. He's been clean for 18 months of weed, but even then he never just up and left. This was the first time he's got digits from a random chick, should've know something was up :facepalm:

• Members

*sigh*

I'm glad he's okay, but I sure want to smack him upside the head, that's for sure.

This is exactly why guys need cars.
:facepalm:

That bitch could've driven if she wanted some dick! Chicks need cars too! As a matter of fact, I'd say if he was doing it right, the chicks would willingly come to him. ;)

Archived