Post Election Survey: Where do you fit in?

db.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've abstained so far, because I don't see any definitions on the chart, only labels. In my experience, different people have different opinions on what left/right/libertarian/authoritarian mean. My opinion on how those are defined does not always match others.

• Members
I've abstained so far, because I don't see any definitions on the chart, only labels. In my experience, different people have different opinions on what left/right/libertarian/authoritarian mean. My opinion on how those are defined does not always match others.

The chart is pretty straightforward to me...:confused: And anybody who doesn't know what left/right/libertarian/authoritarian mean maybe shouldn't be voting.

I don't know. :poke: :D

• Members
The chart is pretty straightforward to me...
:confused:
And anybody who doesn't know what left/right/libertarian/authoritarian mean maybe shouldn't be voting.

I don't know. :poke:
:D

Thanks for making my point.

Even if I could break down my political leanings to a simple chart it would need at least 3 axiseseses (wasn't sure of the proper way to make that plural, and I'm not in the mood to look it up). Military, fiscal/economic, social.

• Members

I've always thought that the political compass test was quite flawed. I guess this is true about pretty much every test, especially those that you can complete in less than ten minutes.

I mean, where's the question about Eugenics? Where are the questions about Imperialism and manifest destiny?

• Moderators

I've always thought that the political compass test was quite flawed. I guess this is true about pretty much every test, especially those that you can complete in less than ten minutes.

You think?

The question writing is so bad it hurts.

• Members

Exit polls clearly show that people consider themselves to be "moderate" to "conservative". Only 22 percent said they were "liberal". Despite this people voted for Obama because they believe he's "moderate". He is not moderate meaning people are MISINFORMED.

• Members

Exit polls clearly show that people consider themselves to be "moderate" to "conservative". Only 22 percent said they were "liberal". Despite this people voted for Obama because they believe he's "moderate". He is not moderate meaning people are MISINFORMED.

AIEEE LIBERAL TERROR!!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!!!

:blah:

Where the heck are you coming up with this stuff?

• Members

I mean, where's the question about Eugenics? Where are the questions about Imperialism and manifest destiny?

I am almost smack dab in the middle, to prove your point.

Archived