YFC Does Pink?!?

Thunderbroom

• Members
Dood.......that "I kissed a girl" song makes the wimmins all hawt in clubs. Don't knock it till you've played it!

Good point. There are plenty of stupid songs that crowds love that make them worth playing.

On the other hand, sometimes you'll think a crowd will love a tune, but, in reality, everybody returns to their seats... :confused: :poke:

• Members
The bass line in the Doobies song isn't very difficult. I'm more interested in the song selection between Pink and the doobies. Are you guys branching out for more audience or adding country twang to rock? Inquiring minds want to know.
:cool:

Keith Urban = Country
Doobies = Rock
Pink = Edge

"Modern Country with a Rock Edge"

• Members
Don't over think it Jeff, hell I learned that tune so I know you can........and don't worry too much about the tone......do you really think anyone in the audience will know the difference or care?
;)

What kind of reaction did you get from the crowd with the tune? My band is all about impact. It's the reason we've canned at least as many songs as we have in our current rotation. If it doesn't get the crowd going after we've played it at a handful of gigs, we can it. We also don't like to waste time on songs that get a lukewarm response.

On a positive note, I learned the Pink song tonight.

• Members

. It's the reason we've canned at least as many songs as we have in our current rotation. If it doesn't get the crowd going after we've played it at a handful of gigs, we can it. We also don't like to waste time on songs that get a lukewarm response.

On a positive note, I learned the Pink song tonight.

Oh, I learned it but of course we never got around to actually playing it out, that seemed to happen a lot in the old band........:rolleyes:

Honestly, with our crowd I don't think it would have gone over all that well.

Archived