I'm in Chicago!

Phantasm

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How timely!

I bought my wife an mp3 player for Christmas. She's been loading it up. I suggested that she add "Tres Hombres" to the mix; she declined.

She declined? So, you're leaving her and going to that shack outside LaGrange with T. Alan?

I'll go along. I've got a 10 to get myself in. :thu:

• Members

Okay, the official plan is
Cafe Iberico
at 7pm. I will make reservations.

Phantasm + 1

Kindness + 1

Thunderbroom + 1

Brother Mango

SmallEQ

The reservations will be under Richards. I am picking up our guests of honor from their hotel around 6:45. It probably makes most sense to just meet at the restaurant unless someone is bringing a van/team bus, in which case they can meet at my place by 6:15 so we can load in and get down to the loop to pick up Phantasm on time.

Cafe Iberico: "Hello! Cafe Ibericao... Can I help you?"

ME: "I heard your restaurant is a piece of crap and me and the rest of the Richards party wish to cancel our reservations."

CI: "What?"

ME: "You heard me. Bugger off, we cancel!"

:D :poke:

• Moderators

Cafe Iberico: "Hello! Cafe Ibericao... Can I help you?"

ME: "I heard your restaurant is a piece of crap and me and the rest of the Richards party wish to cancel our reservations."

CI: "What?"

ME: "You heard me. Bugger off, we cancel!"

:D
:poke:

:mad:

• Members

Look here.

If you jump out of a 10th floor window, you can't tell gravity that it was a joke. You're just in trouble.

Be careful and step lightly.

I know better than to let you get me near a balcony or high railing. I don't need the old Chicago Shove to shorten my days!!! :cop:

• Members

Me too.
:mad:

I'm waiting for my olives. I'll share everything else I order, but one of the bowls of olives tonight is mine and mine only. No one touches my olives.
:evil:

If any olives come my way, you can gladly have those as well.

Me hates them.

• Moderators

+1

So...what's the deal with tapas? I think my wife and I ate at Ba Ba Ree Ba's about 10+ years ago. It's such a blur.

Small plates. Spanish cooking. The place we are going is a restaurant with a bar feel. We'll sit at a big table order a bunch of different food and share in the celebration. People seem to like the sangria too. :idk:

The sharing thing can be as little or as much as you like. For example, like I said, NO ONE is sharing my olives. :mad: Get your fingers out of my bowl BHK!

Archived