Son has recieved his orders

gonzobassman

• Members

while i would ordinarily agree this argument does not belong in this thread, the OP put it there with his use of towelhead...

good luck to his son, i hope he does not share the attitudes of the father

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just just asked a dirty drunk mick i know, and he has no problem with 'jewed'..i'll check later with some buggering, pasty brits, lazy mexicans, greasy wops, closet nazi krauts, filthy papists, etc.

trying to come up with some way to say that 'jewed' is jsut some cute little pop saying, is right up there with 'the magic negro'...

Negros are magic!!? :love::love:

• Members

To the OP: Best of luck to your son. Often times deployments are harder on family and friends than they are on the soldier. My mom and sisters were wrecks the first time I went over, and my wife was a mess the second time. I was in a "safe" country, but they were still worried. He's a grown up, and you raised him right. He'll make you, and us, proud.

• Members

while i would ordinarily agree this argument does not belong in this thread, the OP put it there with his use of towelhead...

good luck to his son, i hope he does not share the attitudes of the father

Give him a break. He's sending his son off to war so I think he deserves some slack.

Best wishes and prayers for all our soldiers.

• Members

Yeah, I'd say "jewed" is a derogatory term. As in "He jewed me out of my share of the proceeds."

That's how I've heard the term used anyway, usually by our jewish guitar player.

That's how I understand that term as well. Renfield, you may want to offer an apology to your co worker. He probably thought you meant that your tattoo artist ripped you off.

• Members

That's how I understand that term as well. Renfield, you may want to offer an apology to your co worker. He probably thought you meant that your tattoo artist ripped you off.

No, I actually passed him in the hall a few minutes ago, he think "I am a racist for saying such deplorable things."

My response was to say that I didn't realize "jewed" was a term only usable by Jewish people, like the N word is for black people.

• Members

No, I actually passed him in the hall a few minutes ago, he think "I am a racist for saying such deplorable things."

My response was to say that I didn't realize "jewed" was a term only usable by Jewish people, like the N word is for black people.

Glad to see you're trying to patch things up :facepalm:

:lol:

• Members

Yeah, I know. I took that into consideration and decided that the anecdotal information of one forumite does not necessarily constitute general proof.

And choosing one letter incorrectly when setting up a rhyming scheme doesn't make one a racist, but it isn't stopping some of you from calling me one.

• Members

And choosing one letter incorrectly when setting up a rhyming scheme doesn't make one a racist, but it isn't stopping some of you from calling me one.

I've been called worse;)

I only hate one race... humans:evil:

You bastards make me sick with all your hippie political-correctness and sandy vaginas.

ooops... I might be sexist as well, since I used vagina in a derrogatory manner;)

I think if we really wanted to exact changes globally, we would stop exporting food. Our farmers feed the whole {censored}ing world, yet the world hates us.

• Members

I've been called worse;)

I only hate one race... humans:evil:

You bastards make me sick with all your hippie political-correctness and sandy vaginas.

ooops... I might be
sexist
as well, since I used
vagina
in a derrogatory manner;)

I think if we really wanted to exact changes globally, we would stop exporting food. Our farmers feed the whole {censored}ing world, yet the world hates us.

And the wood for your houses comes from... :p

Archived