Peavey Tour Cabs.

james on bass

• Members

Oooh....you feel that? That's the Peavey burn stingin' ya. I paid $450 for a Peavey mixer, only to have them discontinue it and blow them out for half that a month later.

Oh yeah, feel the burn.
:rolleyes:

{censored}ing lame. Is this a common issue with Peavey products? I really like my cab but {censored}, man. Great to know that it's now worth {censored}ing nothing on resale.

C7

• Members

I did just make $400 in OT the past couple of days...

do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to do it you know you want to

either that, or you could buy my 16x5 :D

Archived