21 months . 6 days . 7 hours & 2 min.

fretless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How much did it cost?

old list for 4004cii was 1900 IIRC maybe 1999 , I forget new list :eek::lol::cop:

ok just checked , old list was $2089 , so I got a wee discount but new list a 4004cii list for $2729 , very glad I secured the old price and more importantly the color of the year 2005 Blue Burst , hmm whats next ... Blue Boy ? :love::lol: oh wait I forgot , last one :o

• Members
:lol: just get an old one ;) it was a ton of cash though for me but I had almost 2 years to pay it off :eek: the pride of my collection for sure . The good news is it turned out really well , I took a big chance with this one though, there were none available to be played or any sound samples or anything but it far exceeded my expectations and very glad I took the risk . ;):thu:

• Members

:lol:
just get an old one
;)

I have an old one. :cool:

It's not a bass though.

it was a ton of cash though for me but I had almost 2 years to pay it off
:eek:
the pride of my collection for sure . The good news is it turned out really well , I took a big chance with this one though, there were none available to be played or any sound samples or anything but it far exceeded my expectations and very glad I took the risk .
;):thu:

Yeah, a big risk considering how RIC operate. I don't know if I would do the same, but at least you finally got it. :thu:

Archived