21 months . 6 days . 7 hours & 2 min.

fretless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're gonna sleep with her tonight aren't you? The question is, will she be propped up in the corner by the marble display or will she have her own little pillow beside you? :lol:

(When I bought Mike his first Les Paul, I found her tucked in the bad right on my pillow the first night. Too funny. I love how sentimental guys can get.)

• Members

You're gonna sleep with her tonight aren't you? The question is, will she be propped up in the corner by the marble display or will she have her own little pillow beside you?
:lol:

(When I bought Mike his first Les Paul, I found her tucked in the bad right on my pillow the first night. Too funny. I love how sentimental guys can get.)

nah I wore her out real good though , funny thing is I think she's ready for more , the bass right ? She's my #1 no doubt about it and I get to romp'er real good tomorrow at a jam , looking forward to that ! :rawk:

• Members

nah I wore her out real good though , funny thing is I think she's ready for more , the bass right ? She's my #1 no doubt about it and I get to romp'er real good tomorrow at a jam , looking forward to that !
:rawk:

Nothing beats new bass day at a jam. I envy you. She's a beaut and I bet she sounds like an angel.

• Members

Nothing beats new bass day at a jam. I envy you. She's a beaut and I bet she sounds like an angel.

can't wait , she has a powerful voice deep and ballsy , she has balls no doubt about , so to speak ... Ok well now a confession this is the last bass for me I'm cutting off , yup Thought I'd go out with a dream bass well that was almost 2 years ago :p and one did slip through in that time but here she is my new love and she really is as special as I could ever ask for . :love:

Archived