Drug-crazed celebrity chimp stabbed & shot to death

LanEvo

• Members

What's a kangaroo taste like? I would think it's gamey.

Fine, I retract my previous statement... What is it with Australians and... Koalas?!

I have never seen a Koala.. ever!!

Roo, its pretty gamey yeah, but very low in fat and cholesterol, when cooked right can be quite nice.. The greenies here are pushing for us to eat it instead of beef, roos don't fart as much apparently!

• Members

+1 A chimp is like mentally retarded 3 year old with the strength of a linebacker. Why someone would have one in their home is beyond me.

More like the strength of 5 linebackers, especially at 200 pounds.

That was a bigass chimp.

The cop shot him multiple times and he STILL was able to walk back inside the house before dying.

THis is of course after being stabbed with a butcher knife and beaten with a shovel.

• Members

I worked with chimps for awhile. When they are small, they are deceptively nice. When they get older, they will {censored}ing kill you. They did some experiments where they put a tackling dummy into the chimp compounds. Needless to say, the dummy lost its face and arms in record time.

Oh, and a chimp would {censored} UP a linebacker.

• Members
I worked with chimps for awhile. When they are small, they are deceptively nice. When they get older, they will {censored}ing kill you. They did some experiments where they put a tackling dummy into the chimp compounds. Needless to say, the dummy lost its face and arms in record time.

I went to a wildlife rescue center in Costa Rica, a place where they rehab monkeys that are taken as pets.

They didn't have any chimps, but they had these guys:
CostaRica087.jpg

One that was a bit bigger than the one I'm holding was in a cage because, the day before, it ripped a toilet out of the concrete floor, carried it 150 yards (full of water), and threw it in the ocean.:eek:

The guy said that these monkeys, when they're fully grown, weigh about 60lbs, and can tear your legs off.
C7

• Members
Man, that's some bull{censored} right there.

Serious - racist - BULL{censored}.
:facepalm:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/02/18/nr.intv.sharpton.cartoon.cnn?iref=mpvideosview

Well, the claim is that they ewre not equating Obama with a chimp, they were equating congress with chimps, and since Obama didn't write the stimulus bill, I can see where that is POSSIBLE, but for chrissake, does't anyone tihnk about this {censored}? :D

Don't they have editors that might look at this and think....."Hmmm, I can see where someone would take this as a racist cartoon?"

• Members
Well, the claim is that they ewre not equating Obama with a chimp, they were equating congress with chimps, and since Obama didn't write the stimulus bill, I can see where that is POSSIBLE, but for chrissake, does't anyone tihnk about this {censored}?
:D

I dunno - I've seen enough of that kind of "clever" wink/nod scratch the back of the head passive aggressive racism enough times to not be fooled by that jive ass excuse.

And so have black folks.

• Members

I don't doubt it. Monkeys/Apes/Gorillas have always sort of scared me. I saw a special once explaining how they attack, something about going for the eyes, fingers and genitals to incapacitate. :eek:

• Members
I don't doubt it. Monkeys/Apes/Gorillas have always sort of scared me. I saw a special once explaining how they attack, something about going for the eyes, fingers and genitals to incapacitate.
:eek:

I heard she lost both eyes, her nose, and her jaw. That chimp went ape-{censored}!!

• Members

If she wants to turn on her friend, she *could* hire a lawyer...

Man, this is not a case of turning on her friend. It's not like she was bit and wants to sue for a couple of scratches. She's going to need around the clock help for everything the rest of her life. All because someone else had to have a wild beast for a pet. Her family, if she has any, should be in process of getting a lawyer post haste.

Archived