NCD!!!

FailBoatCaptn

• Members

:blah:
this point is moot because i dont smoke anymore.

and when i did. i live with 3 non smokers - none of whom would have any issue whatsoever informing me of any stench i carried.

If I had a hot roommate I wouldn't ruin my chances at anything by telling her she stunk, either... :lol:

• Members
If I had a hot roommate I wouldn't ruin my chances at anything by telling her she stunk, either...
:lol:

I would. But I'm weird like that. :wave: I'd rather have a non-smelly roommate than a "chance." Besides, it's a great opportunity to point out that she needs a shower. ;)

FBC, BHK ... good job thus far! You're past the hardest part, in fact - the physical side effects should be subsided and now it's just a matter of breaking the habit for good. :) When you want a cigarette in your hands, replace it with a bass, or a gun! Or, y'know, whatever fun object happens to be around. :D

• Members

I would. But I'm weird like that.
:wave:
I'd rather have a non-smelly roommate than a "chance." Besides, it's a great opportunity to point out that she needs a shower.
;)

Oh come now, I was (somewhat) kidding, have a laugh. I'm generally a pretty brutally honest person; I'd have no problem telling her she stinks. Then again, chicks tend to dig the whole asshole thing anyways, so I never worry about turning any away with my remarks :D

• Members
I speak the truth, my friend.

Oh come now, I was (somewhat) kidding, have a laugh. I'm generally a pretty brutally honest person; I'd have no problem telling her she stinks. Then again, chicks tend to dig the whole asshole thing anyways, so I never worry about turning any away with my remarks
:D

It's too late to turn back now. You wussed out in front of the whole forum. :( My image of you is forever shattered and can never be repaired. Children are crying; innocence is dying. RIVERS OF BLOOD WILL RAIN DOWN ON YOU!!! :mad:

I think I got a little off-topic there at the end of the paragraph, but you know what I mean.

• Members
It's too late to turn back now. You wussed out in front of the whole forum.
:(
My image of you is forever shattered and can never be repaired. Children are crying; innocence is dying. RIVERS OF BLOOD WILL RAIN DOWN ON YOU!!!
:mad:

I think I got a little off-topic there at the end of the paragraph, but you know what I mean.

See? Told you I was an asshole. :D

• Members
Seem like more of an emo'ish title to me, but I'm good with it either way.
:thu:

:lol:

:( Fine. I'll leave you out of it and name it River of Bloody Rain or something equally nonsensical. I haven't tried to write a metal song before, so this'll probably suck (duh). :D

• Members
Nah; that's TOO bad.
:)
I'm thinking Metalocalypse bad as far as titles go, not Lug bad.

Of course, the music will be closer to Lug than Dethklok, but whatever.
:D

You should write Outlaw Ramblin 2

Blood ocean... is... an ocean of blood... I wonder... how many drops... are in a blood ocean.... I KNOW WHO YOU AAAAAARE!

Archived