who keeps taking these photos that make Obama look like a Saint?

jonathan_matos5

• Members
I'm not political in the least. I'm a proud American who's telling you to love it, or at least shut the {censored} up about it.

I pop on here and just see non-stop pissing and moaning. People are just looking for {censored} to bitch about and when they can't find any, they start making stuff up. It's just one big bitch fest, or computer warriors trying to convince someone how they have all the answers and could fix things if someone would just give them the power.

{censored}ing shut up already.

:thu::thu::thu::thu: x 1000000

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm not political in the least. I'm a proud American who's telling you to love it, or at least shut the {censored} up about it.

I pop on here and just see non-stop pissing and moaning. People are just looking for {censored} to bitch about and when they can't find any, they start making stuff up. It's just one big bitch fest, or computer warriors trying to convince someone how they have all the answers and could fix things if someone would just give them the power.

Oh quit your "non-stop pissing and moaning" about other people's non-stop pissing and moaning... :poke: If you don't like what other people post on here, just "{censored}ing shut up already."

See how easy it is to turn things around? :D:idea:

• Moderators

I :love: you.

I have expressed my feelings on the subject often enough here, but your summation is quite lovely.

• Members

I seem to remember that the "flap" was over Obama appearing in the Oval Office in shirtsleeves rather than a full suit and tie. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No. The traditional news photographers were shut out of the Oval Office on Obama's first day, so that Obama's own photographer would have control over what went out that day.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003933318

• Members
The man's been in office for a month, and yet you somehow feel that these two "incidents" justify that qualification after the entire Bush presidency? A company was marketing dolls with his daughters' names-while he and his family are quite the public figures, I don't think that it's unreasonable to request that they cease and desist.

I'm not saying that Bush's behavior excuses Obama, but if you've already forgotten the chicanery of the last eight years...
:facepalm:

Your contention was that Obama has no control over these things. I am giving examples to show that he does.

Chicanery, indeed. ;)

• Members

Japan's economic stimulus package:

Switzerland injects money into banking system:

The dollar is increasing in value:

With all due respect, y'all might want to stick to playing bass and let the economic experts that are qualified to deal with these situations deal with it.

Economists play bass too ya know...

• Members

That's exactly what the "experts" hope you will think.

It doesn't matter what you or I think - these things are going to happen, regardless.

It's always been that way.

The only things that WE as individuals can do, is live our lives as independently as we can: buy only what we can afford, use credit only when necessary, drive less, consume less, boycott companies that are run by uncaring assholes, and generally just try to find happiness in our lives.

• Members

It doesn't matter what you or I think - these things are going to happen, regardless.

It's always been that way.

So I guess we shouldn't express our opinoins on the subject, right?

And actually it DOES matter what we think. We are the ones who have to hold these people accountable and quit voting them into office.

• Members

So I guess we shouldn't express our opinoins on the subject, right?

And actually it DOES matter what we think. We are the ones who have to hold these people accountable and quit voting them into office.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Y'all give Obama way too much credit.

Besides, that's what THEY want you to think - that somehow voting for one of 2 carefully selected candidates is going to translate into having your individual voice heard.

• Members

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Y'all give Obama way too much credit.

Besides, that's what THEY want you to think - that somehow voting for one of 2 carefully selected candidates is going to translate into having your individual voice heard.

that is why I didn't vote for either. Did you?

• Members

Oh quit your "non-stop pissing and moaning" about other people's non-stop pissing and moaning... :poke: If you don't like what other people post on here, just "{censored}ing shut up already."

See how easy it is to turn things around?
:D:idea:

The difference is that I'm not starting threads in an effort to encourage it. If I had started a thread about armchair quarterbacks who think they can do better, your point might be valid, but my response is exactly that, a response.

There are lots of things I disagree with, I just don't feel the need to pull out my soapbox every 5 minutes to make sure everyone knows about it.

• Members
The difference is that I'm not starting threads in an effort to encourage it. If I had started a thread about armchair quarterbacks who think they can do better, your point might be valid, but my response is exactly that, a response.

There are lots of things I disagree with, I just don't feel the need to pull out my soapbox every 5 minutes to make sure everyone knows about it.

Then you have people like me who just get out a stick and poke at things to keep them stirred up, so I guess I am partly to blame. :poke: :p

• Moderators

Perfect again.

• Members

Thousands of forums on the internet, and you're bitching about one of them?:confused:
C7

Archived