My new band...

JacieFB

• Members

Thanks...hey, I know it might be hard to tell with Myspace sound quality, but do the tracks sound fairly balanced with respect to lows and highs? I'm learning the "room" I have to mix in currently, and a couple of folks said that they were a little weak on the low side. They are also not mastered, but I'd still like to hear what you think.

• Members

Thanks...hey, I know it might be hard to tell with Myspace sound quality, but do the tracks sound fairly balanced with respect to lows and highs? I'm learning the "room" I have to mix in currently, and a couple of folks said that they were a little weak on the low side. They are also not mastered, but I'd still like to hear what you think.

While I like bright bass sounds ;) the bass in this is a little too bright and lacks errmmm.... bass. :facepalm:

It would fit in with heavily distorted guitars but in this case the guitars are a lot lighter and thinner (which I like!) but the bass needs to pick up the slack in the eq department.

• Moderators

I have to run some cable in my new building later tonight, but after that, I'm going to give your myspace a good listen on my studio monitors. I can't really tell on my little laptop speakers.

Archived