May 15, 2:30 pm....

bnyswonger

• Moderators
Psychodots at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Fast cars and loud music.

Who's in?
:wave:

That's not community day already on the 15th is it? Hmmm. I haven't been to a practice day in a couple of years. I need to introduce the daughter to IMS, too. I must investigate this further. :cool:

• Members

That's not community day already on the 15th is it? Hmmm. I haven't been to a practice day in a couple of years. I need to introduce the daughter to IMS, too. I must investigate this further.
:cool:

Unfortunately, we have no guest list or anything. :cry:

Admission is only five beans, though. ;)

• Moderators

Unfortunately, we have no guest list or anything.
:cry:

Admission is only five beans, though.
;)

No worries on the cash here. Practice days are great. It's easier to walk around. I like the museum, too. Lots of great cars sitting in there. I'm gonna talk to the wife. If there's a day that works, that's the only one this year actually.

Edit: Crap that day doesn't work out. I was already looking forward to it. Bummer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I saw Danica there two years ago - close enough to see her complexion isn't as great as her figure. ;) Also saw Mario Andretti up close, too. :cool:

I promise to bring teh rock, but I was hopin' to see at least one of you bastages there. :wave:

• Members

Bob, I recall you posting a thread about Bam's solo CD. Can that be heard online somewhere other than MySpace?

I don't know if he's got in on CDBaby - there's one track off it on my Myspace (I pull the strings). It's a cool record. :thu:

Archived