Party Cart please.

Onkel Bob

• Members

I might well do it one day I have money as well. Come over... but you'd have to be ready and stay up really late just that one time... or I'd be disappointed... seriously... I'm crazy enough to do something like that... one day... when I have the money...

• Members

Saranac Pomegranate Wheat

Tell me more tell me more tell me more!

Sweet jeebus, do NOT google those words for a cute little Grease the Musical pic to add. [/embarrassed ]

I'm drinkin' Caesars. Soon to be followed by some Pabst.

By the way, Thumper, my man. try mixing a shot of beer in with your Caesar next time. If mixed properly it can be quite yummy.

• Members

Pick a date. I need an excuse to go to Copenhagen!

I would SO let you crash here... you'd have to be really tired though because my place is tiny and I snore... I could take you out to somewhere that has nice Danish beer too...

• Members

No gig. The drummer is down with the flu and we canceled.
:(

:idea:

Booze = antiseptic. Drink moar!

:D

Alcohol cures all, I always say. I always feel better when drinking some good swill. :thu:

• Members

SamAdams-HoneyPorter.jpg

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great opening reception! Glad to be home tho. Just had a few, caught up on here and the emails from work, registered on the Beer Advocate forum, had another, did some emails, and now it's time for my pup's last outing of the night.

Then I'm powering up the B15N, and spanking one of my favs with some proper-like attention!

Archived