Vacation day 2.....

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

I'm 2.35 sheets to the wind....have been drinking a {censored} ton of captain cokes in the hot tub and pool in the rain til the lightening chased us out. Now sipping on Rogue Mocha Porter....

Camera works great under water except I forgot my cable :facepalm.

Torrential {censored}ing downpoor.

:thu:

• Members
I'm 2.35 sheets to the wind....have been drinking a {censored} ton of captain cokes in the hot tub and pool in the rain til the lightening chased us out. Now sipping on Rogue Mocha Porter....

Camera works great under water except I forgot my cable :facepalm.

Torrential {censored}ing downpoor.

:thu:

:rolleyes:

Riiight...

You've probably staged the whole thing and are hanging out with JM5 in Bum F*ck Oklahoma or wherever he's from...

pics, etc....:cop:

I'm jerking your chain. Have fun!

• Members

May is typically the driest month of the year. You just happened to pick the time when a cold front (in May! in Florida!) stalls over the state and an upper atmosphere low over Cuba moves north to meet it resukting in some of the worst weather we've had in a long time. It is worse than the summertime pattern because then you at least have the mornings.

If you get where you need something else to do let me know and we'll organize a trek to Candyland (aka Bass Central) so you can drool over some bass hear. Or just have some drinks.

Hope your time in FLA is enjoyable. At least is isn't Chicago.

Archived