stay home this memorial day. beer is cheaper than gas anyway.

jonathan_matos5

• Members

tuesday after memorial day is my 13th wedding anniversary. as a gift to us, my parents are keeping the kids overnight on saturday night.

i'm planning much nudity for that night.

sunday or monday, i'll go to my former NG armory and pay my respects to my two buddies KIA in baghdad.

• Members

I'm driving home from Kansas City on Memorial Day. :(

Going out there for my mom's side of the family reunion & also to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. Pretty stoked on it, actually. I haven't seen a few of my cousins for over 10 years.

• Members

I'm driving home from Kansas City on Memorial Day.
:(

Going out there for my mom's side of the family reunion & also to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. Pretty stoked on it, actually. I haven't seen a few of my cousins for over 10 years.

we should get together. maybe?

• Members

Videogames and beer Friday, date night with the missus on Saturday, housework & food shopping on Sunday, and picnic on Monday. Will also be taking my son to his first parade on Monday. Interspersed will be as much flying of my RC aircraft as weather will permit.

• Members

we should get together. maybe?

Can't swing it this time, man... Sorry. I'll have my kids with me & we'll be getting into town fairly late on Saturday, Sunday is the party, and I'm leaving Monday morning. Sucks, but it's a wicked quick trip.

• Members

Can't swing it this time, man... Sorry. I'll have my kids with me & we'll be getting into town fairly late on Saturday, Sunday is the party, and I'm leaving Monday morning. Sucks, but it's a wicked quick trip.

understood. give a holler next time you're heading this way... we'll sort something out.

• Members

Gig on Saturday, and I think the in-laws might watch the kids so my wife can come see me. We're celebrating our 8th anniversary on the 26th.

Sunday - BBQ at my parents' house.

Monday - Not sure yet, but I'll enjoy the day off, and maybe the wife and I will get another chance to get out and enjoy ourselves to celebrate the anniversary.

Archived