New Music From Australian band Karnivool....

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Oh dude {censored} yes. I'd just like to announce my return to the forum with a post in this thread.

This is without a doubt the best heavy rock album I have heard, and will definitely be my album of the year. Just preordered it. Released tomorrow! YAAAY

And got tickets to their first Brisbane show. YAAAAY

And our own EP will be released soon. YAAAAY

And there's new gear that I'll eventually get around to posting. YAAAAY

/thread hijack

Oh, hi ToeJam :wave:

• Members

been following this band since 99...i like the proggression they have made from nu-metal to catchy riff alt rock to moody progressive rock/metal.

was a tad dissapointed with sound awake on first listen (only really dug from new day, set fire to hive, umbra to all i know + deadman) and was had no idea wtf was going on in their heads in change...but after several listens im likeing it more and more...which i believe was their plan all along.

• Members

Well {censored} my ass, I can't get their new CD because it isn't available in the US itunes store:mad:

I put in a request for it through itunes but I'm going to download the {censored}ing thing anyway. Once it becomes available I'll buy it through itunes. What a stupid {censored}ing idea, only allowing purchases from your country...

• Members

Well {censored} my ass, I can't get their new CD because it isn't available in the US itunes store:mad:

I put in a request for it through itunes but I'm going to download the {censored}ing thing anyway. Once it becomes available I'll buy it through itunes. What a stupid {censored}ing idea, only allowing purchases from your country...

Well I'm not sure, but this could have something to do with the fact that they are an independent band here in Australia.

:idk:

Archived