Hey Georgestrings!

lug

• Members

Actually it's a she. Been a bit since my last shepherd passed so Mrs. Lug decided it was time to surprise me with a new puppy. Still trying to figure out a name. Lug is happy!

• Members

He has really filled out since you last posted pics.
:eek:

Yeah, he's coming along nicely - he won't be 10 months 'til the 15th, and is already at 75lbs... That camera angle makes him look huge, though - it looks like the GF could saddle him up and go for a ride - hahaha!!!

Ruger is so smart that I've been able to let him roam the house freely while we're gone, for about the last month or so - he hasn't chewed or gotten into anything, and hasn't had an accident since about 10 weeks...

- georgestrings

• Members

Yeah, he's coming along nicely - he won't be 10 months 'til the 15th, and is already at 75lbs... That camera angle makes him look huge, though - it looks like the GF could saddle him up and go for a ride - hahaha!!!

Ruger is so smart that I've been able to let him roam the house freely while we're gone, for about the last month or so - he hasn't chewed or gotten into anything, and hasn't had an accident since about 10 weeks...

- georgestrings

75 lbs at only 10 months?!?!?!? That's gonna be one big dog!

• Members

75 lbs at only 10 months?!?!?!? That's gonna be one big dog!

He's still 11 days shy of 10 months, hahaha!!! His dad was 125lbs, so yeah - I expect he's gonna be a big boy... He's already doing a great job of watching the house - I'd say we're pretty safe here...

I'm glad ya got another GSD, lug - and hope Ruger and I had atleast a little to do with that... Great move by Mrs. lug, btw - good on her...

- georgestrings

Archived