78Pbass came to the Palace of Suck

lug

• Members

He and his lovely family seemed normal at first, chatting about bass, the weather, kids, etc. but then things got quiet. They looked at each orher, nodded on que, and yelled 'INTERVENTION!" The kids pounced on me and held me down whilst 78 grabbed on of my basses and started playing some of the hottest licks I've ever heard! IT WAS HORRIBLE! I could feel my mind slipping from the raw exposure of ....shivers.... talent I was was being exposed to! Mrs 78 slapped my face because she said her precious children had once been accidently exposed to one of my MP3's and had trouble sleepng for the following year. I thought all was lost but then a brilliant idea occured to me. I yelled "Who's hungry?" That distracted them enough to trick them into going out to dinner and after eating our fill plus the long hours driving to get to the INTERV...er...Palace of Suck, they were lulled into believing me when I claimed to see the light and wouldn't post any more Lug MP3's. As they drove off, I felt lucky to hold on to the little bit of insanity I had left. 78pbass rawked so hot on my basses (basses that had never been exposed to that level of talent), it may be months before I recover. :(

Seriously, had a blast, thanks for coming by, and your wife and kids are wonderful!

• Members

I think you should have been better prepared. A good Texan, you are not.

1. You should have had some mp3's queued and ready to blare out loud.

2. As soon as he touched a bass you could have easily overcome them with suck.

3. Mop up the mess left over from... well you know.

• Members

I have photographic proof that Lug makes me blurry. He just emanates suck. It was work for Mrs Pbass to hold the camera without it's tractor-beam effect drawing the camera to him.

Lug%20and%20Me%20at%20Tbones.jpg

He took us to some kind of cult that draws people in from all over the area in a similar tractor-effect like above:

Crowd%20at%20Tbones.jpg

The Mrs even tried to slowly, discreetly get away from the suck, but shortly after the picture was taken, she succumbed:

Pam%20at%20Tbones.jpg

Thanks again Lug, it really was a highlight of our week long trip. I may just head down one weekend to chill, if time permits.

• Members

I have photographic proof that Lug makes me blurry. He just emanates suck. It was work for Mrs Pbass to hold the camera without it's tractor-beam effect drawing the camera to him.

Lug%20and%20Me%20at%20Tbones.jpg

He took us to some kind of cult that draws people in from all over the area in a similar tractor-effect like above:

Crowd%20at%20Tbones.jpg

Obviously you didn't drink the grape Koolaid. Phew! :cool:

• Members

So far, only 78Pbass and EZstep have survived the experience. I plead the 5th on other visitors that may or may not have come. Some day we will do a big jam thing (78 is da slapdawg KING, BTW. The luggets that heard him never knew what a bass was supposed to sound like before!) and even RockStarBassist might show up! :D

• Members

:cry:

So my record is gone.

Did the doc ever show up for those free rectal exams he promised?

:eek:

Wifey and I were stuck at PappaDeaux's inside the airport for three+ hours Saturday. And what about the maybe upcoming GTG this fall around RSB's place? Any details?

Archived