Way too much time spent obsessing over cell phones

Thunderbroom

• Members

I've got a major, major paper due soon and I've spent no time actually working on it. I start but then find myself reading stuff about iPhones and Pres and yesterday specifically about PA's and $1000 bass rigs. Currently I have nothing on paper but my plan is to have a draft ready to send to my professor before I go to bed tonight.

:facepalm:

Procrastination can be a bad thing.

• Members

Don't you have some PA gear to buy?

:freak:

Actually, no. Z-x is in charge of the PA. I'm the lighting and transportation guy. Although I should probably start work on my fake backine so I can maximize my poser potential. :thu:

If you get an iPhone, be sure to download the Slacker App. It is the {censored}! My favorite thing about my BB, so far.

• Members

If I go the iPhone route, I'm going all out and getting a 32GB 3GS. It's the same price as my current phone was and is in a totally different league than it is. I'm planning to stop at the AT&T store and talk with a salesperson. I'm not going to order a unit. I'm just going to tell the salesperson to give me a call/text if they get in a 32gb unit that's not claimed (fat chance I guess). At some point they will get the units in though. I think I'm just going to try out the phone/service for 30 days. If it's not working for me, all I'll lose is the activation fee and a 10% restocking fee on the iPhone.

• Members

My iPod is officially dead for handheld use.

Do I get an iPhone or new iPod? My iPod still works in my truck so it has a good bit of my library, but I can't use it outside of that or for storage b/c the screen is 100% dead. I'm up for a new phone in a few months anyway...

• Members

You could probably throw your rig onto your iPhone if you get one now that Line6 has an application for the iPhone. But, I think you need a vetta amp or variax guitar. It's a bummer that those are the stipulations, but still cool that a major amp and guitar company has an application out there for iPhone and iPod touch users. (As does Planet Waves.)

• Members

You could probably throw your rig onto your iPhone if you get one now that Line6 has an application for the iPhone. But, I think you need a vetta amp or variax guitar. It's a bummer that those are the stipulations, but still cool that a major amp and guitar company has an application out there for iPhone and iPod touch users. (As does Planet Waves.)

Listen to this guy. He went through like 5 phones in a year (not joking).

Symmetry, you're on the wrong {censored}ing forum! Get back over to amps, guitard. ;)

• Members

I got a new phone the other day. My Samsung Sway went through the wash. I liked it a lot, but there were a handful of things that bugged me about it, so I decided to try something new this time around, so I picked up an LG Dare. So far I'm happy with it. The control interface is a bit of a learning curve (PC minded, but trying to be Apple-ish), but I'm getting the hang of it and learning a couple of new things about it each day.

Archived