so... hi?

mrs. bleepo

• Members

i've been stalking you all over bleepo's shoulder for some years now... and i have decided it's high time i signed my ass up in here. so, no funny business (unless i'm in on it, it is way more fun that way!)

:wave:

but ya, i really have nothing to say. he just wanted me to post something. carry on, nothing to see here.....

fail-owned-violence-exception-fail.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i've been stalking you all over bleepo's shoulder for some years now... and i have decided it's high time i signed my ass up in here. so, no funny business (unless i'm in on it, it is way more fun that way!)

:wave:

but ya, i really have nothing to say. he just wanted me to post something. carry on, nothing to see here.....

If you have been stalking for a while now, you know the rules....Pic's or you dont exist.

You can check with Bottomheavy Kate for some pose ideas ;)

:lol:

• Members

Bleepo was a good man. It was a pleasure knowing him. Everyone loved and cherished him and he loved and cherished everyone. On that sad sad day he was taken away from us I'll never forget. I was sitting in my computer chair listening to a Touhou soundtrack when I saw a thread. Sadly that was his wife posting. Rest in peace our good man. It was nice knowing you.

*salutes*

Archived