Palin resigns as Gov of Alaska

knuckle_head

• Members
There is no comparing Palin to Nixon - there's just not.

She hasn't been at this near as long as when he did this, and I would prefer to not witness her resigning the Presidency of the US.

We seriously do not need another Nixon.

Actually the nation owes a whole lot to Nixon. He did have a few minor faults, however....

:D

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This doesn't speak about Germans and Russians, but Lech Walesa should be good enough to back up what JeffBass was suggesting about Reagan.

If it were only one post, I might be persuaded. But in post after post, he espouses the stereotypical right wing position. I wonder how anyone could be so consistent without being deliberate about it.

• Moderators

There's plenty of typical responses to my posts here that I see in every liberal rag when stupid libs are responding to conservative ideas and facts.

You got your personal attacks. CHECK!

You got your complete lack of understanding history. CHECK!

You got your single sentence sarcasm. CHECK!

You got complete avoidance of the points. CHECK!

You got your elitist belief that everybody thinks you're being witty. CHECK!

It all adds up to CHECKMATE for Jeffbass.

Poor Obama, the world's leaders are treating him like a first term absent senator who never governed nor accomplished anything before being propelled into the presidency by the extreme left-wing of the Democratic Party and their hacks in the mainstream media. Imagine that.

Ok I'm going to say a prayer now so you supporters of the Baby Killer Party might want to look away.

"Oh Dear God, please let the smart, honest, caring people of our country determine the outcome of our elections from now on instead of the ignorant, the lazy, and the idol worshippers. Amen."

See what I mean?

• Moderators

If it were only one post, I might be persuaded. But in post after post, he espouses the stereotypical right wing position. I wonder how anyone could be so consistent without being deliberate about it.

You've probably seen me post that having met Jeff in person several times I find his posts to be hysterical.

• Members

I, too, find JeffBass's posts to be quite entertaining.

He just speaks his mind and rarely (if it all) insults anyone directly.

He also stands behind his awful choice of amp! Respect! :wave:

• Members

yeah, if anyone had ever actually argued that the media wasn't biased it would be a really damning article.
:p

It's just an informative link for people who want to know about all things Palin. I'm not arguing with anyone here. ...........you filthy lapdog son of the whore media lover.

• Members
But if Palin and McCain had been elected, she would have the "Department of Law" to protect her against these baseless allegations.
:facepalm:

Yeah, look up her abcnews interview where she refers to the "Department of Law"......

Is your ideology so strong that you would ignore the sheer idiocy and incompetence displayed by this woman?

Don't be duped by the way a politico puts words together, speaks, or writes. I mean look at Nobama, he sounds articulate until he gets off his teleprompter then he shows he is not the brightest bulb in the box. And he loves the um and ah words best, uses the monosyllabics with increased frequency. Many are taken in by his superficial platitudinous veneer.

I don't know whether Palin is incompetant or not. At least that isn't what most Alaskans are saying which leads me to believe there may be something there. However, she cannot possibly be any more idiotic or incompetant than those we now have in DC. And there are some real cretins in the seats of power a sure sign of this countrys' disintegaration; Nobama, Pilosi, Reid, Frank, Hoyer, McCain, Snow, Graham, and the newest comedian pig from Minnesota. His name escapes me.

Most of the best and brightest are not in the seats of power. If they are we are in real trouble. We're epic {censored}ed.

• Members
But if Palin and McCain had been elected, she would have the "Department of Law" to protect her against these baseless allegations.

Just thought I'd point out that the ACORN investigations certainly appear to have been swept under the proverbial rug since election time...

*Most* reasonable people would see it to be a prudent move to conclude FBI investigations in THIRTEEN STATES before giving several hundred million dollars to said organization - I'm just sayin'...

- georgestrings

Archived