Renfield! why Renfield?

Trauma_Luna

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Never had any. Sounds interesting.

@ $45 a bottle in OLCC stores. You can only buy spirits at state stores here. :freak:

Think of a medium-smoky Scots single malt. It's the only single malt I'll ever pour on ice (a single cube) because the chill actually opens up the bouquet. Odd, but tasty...

*sips*

• Members
@ $45 a bottle in OLCC stores. You can only buy spirits at state stores here.
:freak:

Think of a medium-smoky Scots single malt. It's the only single malt I'll ever pour on ice (a single cube) because the chill actually opens up the bouquet. Odd, but tasty...

*sips*

Heh, here they have ABC stores.

I've actually never had any Scot before... Don't beat me, I know. Sounds interesting to say the least.

• CMS Author

For the record, Renfield was banned for directing an extremely offensive comment at Rimmer. The comment was something about his father.

Rimmer's father passed recently.

That's the problem with personal attacks. You really don't know how much you can hurt someone's feelings with a flippant remark.

• Moderators

I think he said something about not being hugged enough by his mom, which is close to enough to his dad, which is offensive to Rimmer, which results in banning, which is what you get when you ask for it. Or something.

• Members
The funny thing about the quote you have in your signature is that the poster didn't even spell georgestrings correctly. If someone is going to call a poster a {censored}, they ought to try to spell the names correctly.
:lol:

Any chance he wasn't referring to me??? - hahahaha!!!

- georgestrings

• Members

For the record, Renfield was banned for directing an extremely offensive comment at Rimmer...

Yep... Some people think that Ren took the whole

"Rimmer, you and justcrash have disgraced the title of 'HCBF Moderator'"

a little too far.

...some people.

Archived