Thrustin

sub5ound

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

quite honestly, i'm kinda down on Thrustin right now.

i was (notice - was - ) an early and avowed fan, but his calous disregard for my admiration is threatening to push me into the Thrustinophobe column, a cold, dark place i really don't want to be.

his songs continue to amuse and entertain me, but i must seperate Thrustin the entertainer from Thrustin the forum member.

signed,

an on-the-fence Thrustinaphile.

• Members

quite honestly, i'm kinda down on Thrustin right now.

i was (notice - was - ) an early and avowed fan, but his calous disregard for my admiration is threatening to push me into the Thrustinophobe column, a cold, dark place i really don't want to be.

his songs continue to amuse and entertain me, but i must seperate Thrustin the entertainer from Thrustin the forum member.

signed,

an on-the-fence Thrustinaphile.

You don't need to be phobic, dude. It's all good.

I just didn't notice your admiration because you don't complimentary things about me often enough.

Maybe start a thread about me, or dedicate a song to me at your next show.

Just put a little more effort into it, and I will remember you.

• Members

You don't need to be phobic, dude. It's all good.

I just didn't notice your admiration because you don't complimentary things about me often enough.

Maybe start a thread about me, or dedicate a song to me at your next show.

Just put a little more effort into it, and I will remember you.

Your spiel is getting tiresome. You STFU.

• Moderators
Thrustin, some time ago, someone started a thread that was the "Which HCBF member would you most like to have a beer with..." and I just wanted to let you know you are moving up my list quickly...
:thu:

:D

I don't want to have a beer with him, but I would like to play in his band. It's too bad he isn't less than a few hours away from me. I'd be all over that band action! What a fun and entertaining gig it could be.

• Members
Shut the {censored} up. Your {censored}ing mock-inflated ego crap is tiresome, much like comedic songwriter/guitarists playing in breweries and coffee shops. Enough already. In between every {censored}ing post of every thread that you participate in, there is something having to do with self proclamated awesomeness or another forumite licking your balls. I won't go so far as to knock your music, because I have contributed nothing to this forum in that respect, but it's a tired, tired game my friend. Funny guy. Guitar. Blah {censored}in' blah blah blah.

:bor:

You are playing right into his hands (this is waht he wants)....

• Members
Does all this mean, that Thrustin is da Man all of a sudden ?

I like that, hehe
:thu:

The man for who? He is already the man to many. If I was afraid he'd own me in public with one of his tunes, I'd think he was awesome too. According to some, he has owned me in public but things are still as they were. It would be nice if I had the recources at my disposal that he does, to level the playing field a bit, but you can't win them all I suppose.

• Members

I wish someone would try and level the playing field. I would love it if someone wrote and recorded a song for the forum.

My keyboard player has a Zoom recorder that I think I can do this with, with some help. You already got me beat at guitar, but I'm pretty confident I can outwrite you, and my bass could do the rest. Like county music?

Archived