So Kindness asked me a question yesterday...

mlwarriner

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll have to say BP7770 mlwarriner. BP7770 is quiet (but not in a bad way), and mlwarrinerr is just a gentle giant. Like he looks intimidating but is actually one of the sweetest guys I've ever met.

i look the way i do because it makes the leather boys in the clubs like me even more ;)

• Members

I'll have to say BP7770 mlwarriner. BP7770 is quiet (but not in a bad way), and mlwarrinerr is just a gentle giant. Like he looks intimidating but is actually one of the sweetest guys I've ever met.

Was BP7770 there? I don't recall who that was...or maybe it was after I left.

• Members

Excellent question.

I'm gonna go with Bassius. On the interwebs, he is the second biggest attention whore I've ever seen (second to Thrustin). In real life, he seems almost really shy and quiet. He is very humble even though he is one of the best bassists I've ever heard.

Helluva good guy.

And I found out on Saturday that thunderbroom speaks with a funny accent, but he looks exactly like I imagine.

I had never seen a picture of Catphish before Saturday, but instantly I knew who he was. For some reason I expected to have long scraggley hippie hair. Really a handsome clean cut dude.

Bassman1956 has a beard that is even bigger in real life.

I half expected mlwarriner to show up in camouflage pants and a wife beater.
:idk:
edit: oops, I meant to say vanlatte. I've never met mlwarriner.
:o

BHK has a much smaller butt in real life than in my head. TopHeavyKate is much more accurate.

Sludgebass is really tall.

Mattacaster seemed cool even though I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but BHK is way out of his league.

y-o-y had a lot less hair than I expected.

Jackcheese has arms that really do not match his avatar.

I can't remember meeting anyone else.

I didn't recognize STFF without his enormous sombrero :(

Archived