Thrustin's sig is annoyingly large.

ec437

• Members

I'm kinda confused.

Grankor makes a post {censored}ting on the bass forum, bass forum gets mad.

Bass forum calls him a douche, Grankor tries to backpedal and say he was trolling.

Grankor continues to talk blatant smack about the forum, in a complete obvious and quite unfunny way, but continues to come back and act buddy buddy.

:confused:

Ahhh, the sociology of the intarwebs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm kinda confused.

Bass forum calls him a douche, Grankor tries to backpedal and say he was trolling.

Grankor continues to talk blatant smack about the forum, in a complete obvious and quite unfunny way, but continues to come back and act buddy buddy.

You're not confused.:lol:

• Members
I'm kinda confused.

It's like a guy whose says he's not gay, but goes trolling for transexual hookers on the weekends.

Make sense now? :)

• Members
I'm kinda confused.

I'm not acting buddy buddy, I couldn't give a {censored} what thudmaker thinks. He's just typical of the people I was talking about in the first place

:bor:

• Moderators
I'm not acting buddy buddy, I couldn't give a {censored} what thudmaker thinks. He's just typical of the people I was talking about in the first place

Of course. Because a quick search of HCBF reveals that when you asked bass-related questions, you got your questions answered, yet there you were on OJ posting that the HCBF never answers your bass gear questions. Very interesting. No one gave 2 shats about who you were before that. People don't need to waste their time and energy answering your bass-related questions based upon your apparent lack of appreciation and flat out lies in another forum regarding HCBF.

• Members

So when you said "bass forum", you were only talking about a handful of people. :confused:

I'm just wondering why, if everyone here sucks so bad, you want to be here. I mean, I'm not butthurt over your jerky comments, but rather curious why you'd continue to subject yourself to this sort of environment. Don't like it? OK, that's fine, just... leave?

Or I guess keep complaining about it every chance you get inside the forum your complaints are directed toward, only furthering the "clique" to dislike you more. :confused:

Whatever. :idk::lol:

• Moderators
So when you said "bass forum", you were only talking about a handful of people.

I'm just wondering why, if everyone here sucks so bad, you want to be here. I mean, I'm not butthurt over your jerky comments, but rather curious why you'd continue to subject yourself to this sort of environment. Don't like it? OK, that's fine, just... leave?

Or I guess keep complaining about it every chance you get inside the forum your complaints are directed toward, only furthering the "clique" to dislike you more.

Whatever.
:idk::lol:

It's not a big riddle. :lol:

• Members

Would a thrustinaphobaphile be a fan of people that are not fans of thrustin??

I would classify myself in that category if I wouldn't also have to appear in thrust-in's sig. I find the hate mildly chuckle inducing.

Archived