Introducing...(again)...

Mrs. Thrustin

• Members

I know we can muster up a little more pleasant if an HCBF welcome than this.

Welcome aboard, Mrs. Thrustin.

Are you {censored}ting me? You don't remember? You already got the welcome! Everyone already chimed in with their welcomes and :wave:s... remember?!?

This has gotten to the point of being below even you, Thrustin. Truly pathetic.

• Members

are you {censored}ing kidding me? i get popped in less than 10 minutes for one {censored}ing alt? and this {censored}bird gets how many?

stupid. straight {censored}ing stupid.

In the mod's defense you can't ban all dual posters from the same IP or Svi would be long gone.

PS. Thrustina, feel free to PM me hot nekkid pics of yourself so that I can verify that you really are a real for real poster. ;)

• Members

In the mod's defense you can't ban all dual posters from the same IP or Svi would be long gone.

PS. Thrustina, feel free to PM me hot nekkid pics of yourself so that I can verify that you really are a real for real poster.
;)

You're on a roll today, aren't you? :p

• Members

are you {censored}ing kidding me? i get popped in less than 10 minutes for one {censored}ing alt? and this {censored}bird gets how many?

stupid. straight {censored}ing stupid.

It helps having a mod who thinks you're every word is comedic gold. Different rules apply to you then, you get encouraged where others have been banned. :rolleyes:

• Members

^^^^ ohh dude, you have a real problem with authority don't you? lol.

I'm real, I promise.

Hot nekkid pics you're just a dude. I had to jump through those hoops and so shall you. I swear to god Bogster and Greenshag have never been the same since, but there you have it. You have been officially called out my good man- I mean woman.

Archived