WTF?!?!

beedlesw

• Members

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but....

:facepalm: because ETA, the IRA, November 17, Baader-Meinhof, Zapatistas, the LRA and the FARC are all Muslims, right? Fail, hard.

Hasan was an avid Redskins fan. "That was his main entertainment," his aunt said.

Well, I think we found the reason he snapped.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
100% of muslims are, in fact, terrorists. I love driving around looking for raghead women in their mini vans and flipping them off. It's amusing watching them drive so far over the speed limit trying to get away!
:cool:

100% of muslims are, in fact, terrorists.

really?

I love driving around looking for raghead women in their mini vans and flipping them off. It's amusing watching them drive so far over the speed limit trying to get away! :cool

does that make you feel like more of a man??

:bor:

• Members
100% of muslims are, in fact, terrorists. I love driving around looking for raghead women in their mini vans and flipping them off. It's amusing watching them drive so far over the speed limit trying to get away!
:cool:

Please moderate your opinions.

:cop:

• Members

The difference is the guy who shoots his ass permanently shuts down a mass murderer whereas the mass murderer permanently shuts down innocent people.
Not a particularly subtle distinction.

This is one of the funniest post I've read on the forum.

Whats the difference between the guy who "takes him out and shoots his ass" and the suspect?
:facepalm:

• Members

I don't mind hypocritical self-serving individuals nearly as much as I do murdering maniacs.

yeah, a Major ASSHOLE

Christianity isnt much better.....No offense but it is filled with hypocrites and selfserving individuals

• Members

The difference is the guy who shoots his ass permanently shuts down a mass murderer whereas the mass murderer permanently shuts down innocent people.

Not a particularly subtle distinction.

Yeah, and one that even the most brain dead *should* be able to make - sadly, they can't...

- georgestrings

• Members

Actually, you *probably* haven't visited the bass forum for quite some time, and came over here specifically to bicker in this thread - I'm just sayin'...

- georgestrings

:facepalm:

Is that so? Please click on my profile and see my recent posts from the past few days, before 'just sayin''.

Thank you.

• Members

I'm fairly certain that he'll be tried in a military court of law, and AFAIK, they still use firing squad as a method of execution...

- georgestrings

They should just throw him in the yard with the rest of the soldiers on base, and let them beat him to death with their bare hands.

• Members

yeah, a Major ASSHOLE

Christianity isnt much better.....No offense but it is filled with hypocrites and selfserving individuals

Please provide cites to some reading materials regarding the dozens and dozens of instances in which Christians blow themselves up or shoot up a public place to intentionally kill as many innocent civilians as possible or in the name of their religion or some teaching in one of the Christian Bibles. I'm interested in reading up on this subject.

Archived